Cycle buddies!

Aaaw Emma sorry AF arrived. Onwards and upwards to next cycle and fx a lovely new baby to look forward to at the start of 2016 :)
Yay for your static smiley Dani. Is Noah in bed yet? ;) :D Get to it !!!! xx

No smileys for me cos not opk'ing but lots of stretchy ewcm this evening :D xx

Yayy ewcm :D
I might start opk'ing on cd9 :) (did one tonight for fun haha- was glad it was neg as sometimes my cycles are so short) think the seven seas have reallly helped xxx

Wow ladies get to it!!! You need to be jumping on your OH's

Millie I'm definitely going to increase my folic acid to 2mg I only have 2 more Clomid cycles so I need to be getting serious! !!
Strangly im feeling quite positive, even though I'd devestastated that AF is here and I haven't got a Bfp, all the early testing was so stressful and im happy that im not having an irregular cycle, I definitely ovulated and I've had a normal 28 day cycle yay! !!
Now just need to catch that eggie!! ;) xxx

Yay for increasing folic :). If was 5mg not 2 btw I got it wrong when I wrote it haha. 5 mg so 12 normal sized ones. Sounds lots but i had like 3 at once :) worth a try.
We have 3/4 clomid cycles then he said HSG and ivf so I am giving this cycle and my clomid cycle my absolute all!!
What happens after your clomid cycles? Will you do iui or ivf?

Had some raspberry leaf tea, its lovely!! :) xx

Lol think im going mad. Been lay here talking to my friend on fb and I can feel my uterus just kinda feel something in that area. Is this psychological because i read the tea helps tone it or am i feeling it getting toned after one cup haha!!?
I am mega hyper sensitive to my body and feel everything so may be haha! My first preg i felt baby from 10 weeks and then the flutters stopped a couple days before my spotting and i lost baby so I'm convinced it was defo baby i felt so early.

Sooo am i just really aware of my body and the raspberry leaf is actually working or is it in my head haha!! Xx

CD16
Not sure if ive OV'd yet.. Ive been having the odd twinge lastnight and this morning.. And a lil bit of ewcm still so could be in the process..
Ill see what cm is like throughout the day and may class tomorrow as 1dpo..

I stay at my mothers on a monday eve due to being in work late n she minds Noah (oh works till 10.30pm n takes the car so to save waking noah we just sleep here n he collects us tues motnings) anyway so no BDing lastnight lol!!
Dnt think we will get around doing it today either!!!
Lets hope CD6, 10, 12 & 14 was enough! Lol xx

Aw I am sure it will be enough :) massive fx for you!
I'm cd13 (now it's midnight haha) and been having some ewcm :) xx

Hi hun!!!
Well still here and on Cycle 11 but 4th Clomid cycle
I'm currently 5/6dpo and have a few non symptoms felt sick this morning and my belly feels really dodgy
I have been on a detox and lost 8lb but then had a curry last night do that could be the reason for the dodgy belly
How are you doing hun? How many weeks are you now? xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back