Can your cycle change?

laurat

Reaction score
Is it possible for your cycle to change after a m/c? This is my first cycle after mine. Before it happened I had a 30 to 31 day cycle and I bought the cbfm to make sure I was bd at the right time after months of stupidly thinking 'it would just happen'!

In the first month of using the monitor I got a high from about cd 8 till a low after cd 21 ish. This was because the monitor was getting to know my cycle. 2nd month I got a peak on cd 20. I reset my monitor after m/c so back to the start with highs from cd 7. Im now currently on cd 13 but yesterday I had the pain in my side I would usually associate with ov and today I have had the more stretchy cm. I havent usually gone by cm or ov pain but do you think it is likely I am ovulating? Is it possible that my cycle could change that much that it would go from cd 19 to 13?

its possible hon.......MrsMc ov'd cd14 for the first time ever.....so it is possible....

my mc started on the 4th march and i normally ov day 12.....but im now cd13 and opks are very much negative...athough i do have niggly ov pains like it may be on its way. i did have lines on opk on cd8 and cd9......so who knows whats going on.. x

Yep it is possible after all mc my cycle changed I started at 30 day cycle then went to 28 day then to 33 day cycle and now looks like back to 28 so changed after each mc

Thanks girls you are always such a good help! Better go see if hubby is in a bd mood again!

Yep, mine changed, got shorter and more regular :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back