cravings

scandicmum85

Reaction score
I dont know If it is too early for cravings to start.... But I feel like mcdonalds all time ! I'm put off lettuce, garlic and all the stuff i usually love... I cant eat junk food everyday but i wish lol......

Last edited:
I think I had cravings straigh away! Even before I found out I was PG I had a mad craving for a steak. That's when I thought I might be PG

This post really made me laugh because when I was 6-7 weeks, all I wanted was McDonalds cheeseburgers lol!
The thought of them now makes me want to puke! But I had the same craving so you're not alone. I say just go with what your body wants in the early days as you feel so rough you should just eat what you can x

I have never liked soup but for a few days now it's all I want! I was feeling ravenous but then when I thought of things to eat I felt all bokey and then BAM it was soup that came to mind and the soup sounded gooood. I've had some lovely M&S stuff last night (treat from hubby awww!) and then Heinz today - yum :)

lol @ soup......mine is curry...i love curry anyway but cant get enough of spicy stuff at the moment...we had vindaloo last night with extra chillies added!!! ha ha xx

lol @ soup......mine is curry...i love curry anyway but cant get enough of spicy stuff at the moment...we had vindaloo last night with extra chillies added!!! ha ha xx

OUCH!!! are your insides made of steel? I like a slight tingle to my food, I'm a bit of a girls blouse

xxx

Lol Kezza I love the phrase girl's blouse!!

Samsgirl I am now wanting curry. A lot! I would probs just blend it into a soup tho.

lol...hmmm curry soup. i am being made to eat mackerel cos its 'good for baby!'...baby schmaybe....give me a curry!!! lol xx

I would love a bit of mackerel mmm!!! I am so confused at the mo about which fish is OK and which isn't. Is salmon OK? I am missing my salmon!!

Isn't salmon & mackerel full of omega 3? I thought these were the good ones to have, could be entirely wrong though
xxx

I think fish has to be cooked, so no cold smoked fish!

Yay thanks ladies! Hubby cooks a mean salmon yum :)
Might have to get some mackerel now too - the peppered one mmm

I am so hungry...

I really wish I liked fish but unfortunately no, actually lobster I do......I like my expensive taste :lol:

I'm a real big cheese monster at heart though YUM

xxx

Ooh I have never tried lobster - I would so love to. I like scallops and prawns loads but I think they're out for a while.

What cheeses do you like?
xxx

we had peppered smoked mackerel and it was not too bad...we had it hot though...it's just smoked salmon you cant have...and any fish or meat you have have to be cooked thoroughly....so no medium steaks...have to be well done. but you will be fine with cooked salmon. oily fish is fab for us pregnant ladies!!...it was quite nice..ha ha :D xx

OUCH!!! are your insides made of steel? I like a slight tingle to my food, I'm a bit of a girls blouse

xxx

yes i think so!!! lol....i never used to eat hot curries til i met Sam and now I cant get enough of them....hotter the better. cant have them silly hot, no fun there..but they gotta have a good kick....with mango chutney, naan and onion bhajii....hmmmmmmmm.....yummy xx

Your defo have to try it after lil sunny is here hun, the tail & claws are absolutely divine & the reason I like it is because it's meaty & doesn't taste fishy, if that makes sense

Am quite partial to scallops & prawns....have to be covered in colemans seafood sauce, actually just the jar of sauce & brown bread

Love all cheese but more so cheddar, the stronger the better, can just sit there with a block & a knife & I'm happy

xxx

i liek cheese and crackers...hmmmmmm xx

All this talk of curries, mango chutney, cheese & crackers.....AM STARVING!!!

As soon as I get in that fridge is being raided

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back