cravings???????????

sarahk

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Has anyone experienced cravings this early??!!

I have definately gone off certain foods, mainly things that are creamy and cold...ugh!!!! But I cant get enough of spicy chicken!!!! I hate spicey food though!!!! haha x

I've had a huge craving for a hamburger over the last few days....mmmm...hamburgers..... :D

xxx

ive gone off alot of food
and ive been craving fruit and lots of it
manda xx

ive been having cravings that last a couple of days. i want nothing but toast then two days later cant stand toast and want nothing but noodles lol

I had cravings early too i went off sweet things like chocolate and cakes which is unheard of for me. I am craving cheese at the moment and have done for quite some time.

I've not been having cravings but I have gone off a lot of food :(

Where shall I start? Cereal, porridge, toast, any thing bland first thing, anything hot and tasty at lunchtime, soup, spaghetti hoops etc then nothing till ten o'clock cos I feel sick after lunch. At 10 I get a terrible craving for fruit, fresh, tinned you name it, I want it. I have my eye on a large tin of pineapple rings as we speak. Trouble is I get terrible heartburn eating fruit this late :shakehead:

Actually has anyone got any mandarin trifle mmmmmmmmmm!!! What time is Waitrose open till??

early pregnancy it was grapefruit juice - I think because it cut through that awful thick mouth hungover feeling in the morning - now every day I am having a chicken caesar salad - cant get enough!!

cheese! i jst cant get enough of the stuff especially melted or things like babybel :D

went off meat at abot 6weeks and can still only stomach sausages or chicken

With my last one it was curries. I loved curries! Couldn't touch anything sweet at all.

With this one....I do keep fancying milk to drink....mmmmmmm.....mooooo juice......

Pickled onion monster munch

Stuffing with bread sauce and gravy poured over the top

Pie (any sort, chicken, beef and onion, steak)

Gone off - anything sweet.

Mint choc chip ice cream ...mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back