cravings

floridagirl

Reaction score
:wave: Hi there, I know we are a bit early for cravings in our first trimester but thought we could have a giggle at past cravings or friends cravings !!!!

My friend is due in 2 months and she loves pasta with tomatoe sauce with cottage cheese on the top :eh:

Another friend on a past pregnancy could only eat the crumble off apple crumble but it had to be really cold (in the fridge for at least 3 hours)

Alot of people have cravings for ice cubes !! I am not so healthy, with my son I had to have a 200g bar of galaxy chocolate everyday!!!!!

If you know of anyones mad cravings put them on here then we can all look forward to what we might want to eat in a few months!!!!! :dance:

i had cravings from bening with my daughter and had a yearning for green veggies already not full on craving yet tho my main one last time was satsuma's ate bag after bag of them lol

Anything lemony with my first!! With my 2nd it were fried eggs and KFC...

Looking forward to what this one will bring!

Didn't really have any cravings with my boys, but I loved Marmite sandwiches with my third- (A girl), have hardley eaten it since, funny tho, she loves it and has it every day!

This is really strange but my best friends husband is really dark skined (he is often asked if he is Turkish) but his other four brothers all look like him but have pale skin. When his mum was prgnant with him she used to eat oxo cubes all the time (a full box a day) and she is sure thats why he is so dark ol !!!!!!!!!!

This is really strange but my best friends husband is really dark skined (he is often asked if he is Turkish) but his other four brothers all look like him but have pale skin. When his mum was prgnant with him she used to eat oxo cubes all the time (a full box a day) and she is sure thats why he is so dark ol !!!!!!!!!!

:shock::rofl::rofl::good::stir:x

with both of mine my craving was double dip sherbert, from about 20 wks i had to limit myself to 5 a day and poured them into my mouth and grinded it with my teeth. if my local shop eva run out i would walk for miles 2 get them and buy 30 at a time so i had sum in. i didnt think second time around i would get the same craving as i hadnt eat one since my last pregnacey but it started again so i cant wait 2 see if it dose this time. i do wish it was summit diffrent tho dont think all that sugar is good for yea i never eat the stick you got with them just the sherbert but i started putting the sticks in a bag and couldnt beleave i had eat that many when i looked at them after i give birth. i think mine is summit 2 do with crunching and teeth as i also liked ice.

Mine is banana sandwiches and coke mmm (NOT diet)

mines was ice cubes and ice lollies with first mmm the crunching and a very strange one hit me too the smell of petrol in petrol stations or in underground carparks lol. had nothing with second and got nothing so far this time

when i was pregnant i craved the gravel from the wall. i would dig a whole an scrape it out.
my mum done the same thing when i was inside her too.

OMG im so lucky we dont have pregnancy police. but i did get told off from the midwife.

when i was pregnant i craved the gravel from the wall. i would dig a whole an scrape it out.
my mum done the same thing when i was inside her too.

OMG im so lucky we dont have pregnancy police. but i did get told off from the midwife.

:wall2::wall2::wall2::wall2:I can just imagine you bashing a wall lol!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back