Food craving equal gender?

HelenJ

Reaction score
Hello fellow ladies,

Did you (who already had a baby or several) all have food cravings that were specifically with a certain gender.

While pregnant with my son I craved anything salty and meaty.
Paprika crisps, cheese, salty snacks, meat and chicken nuggets.

While pregnant with my daughter I have hardly eaten meat because it made me feel sick. i crabed all things sweet,
Chcolate, custard, fruit etc

Now I have not really cravings in one way. Sometimes I crave sausage but not all the time. (then again still very early in pregnancy).

i wonder what cravings you had and what gender the baby was :)

Thank you so much in advance. Xx

I could NOT and stil cant eat chicken and I am having a girl x

I ate nothing but sweet stuff when I was pregnant and I had a wee boy xx

could not stand pizza went right off it lol

Last edited:
So far I craved bread and sausage and egg mayo sandwiches in the early stages and now I've switched to cake and sweet stuff and I'm having a girl! X

With my first I craved Mcdonalds burgers, the little cheap ones.
With my second it was apple pie and jelly.
With my third/fourth (twins) it was chips with mayonnaise and mars bar ice creams. I also ate a lot of silver skin pickles.
With this one I have eaten millions of malteasers and lots of chicken supernoodles.
They are all boys x

I went right off chicken when I was pregnant with my girl too. I craved sweet things mainly especially ice lollies :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2

I dont think cravings have anything to do with gender...

Im having a girl, and have craved mcdonalds, ice lollies, chips, cake... x

I craved chocolate big time (not a massive chocolate fan normally) and everyone said that I was having a girl due to the sweet cravings but we had a lovely little boy!! I think it was just the energy that I was craving tbh!!
xxx

Well I craved pine toilet cleaner (I didn't succumb just smelt it a lot) and banana milkshakes with both of mine, egg custards with my first (I left the pastry) and pickled and salted anything with my second... Two boys so go figure lol ;-)

with my 1st little girl i craved wotsits and magnum ice creams with this pregnancy also a little girl i have craved greggs cheese and onion pastys ,curry and chips and ice lollies :)

With my girl I craved burger king and sausages...

Same this time around, I dont know what I am having yet

Must admit I agree with that other girl that cravings don't really predict gender it's just whatever your body is lacking highly on then it craves something with high content in, sorry to be a bore lol

Must admit I agree with that other girl that cravings don't really predict gender it's just whatever your body is lacking highly on then it craves something with high content in, sorry to be a bore lol

I've been craving curry and I'm having a little girl.
I've gone right off tea though x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back