Crampy

Olive

Reaction score
Hey girls,

Well am CD 27 today and have a feeling the witch is coming soon (usually does around CD 30). Been feeling a bit crampy this afternoon. Have a bit of CM too.

I was on the phone to my Mum earlier and she could hear me wheezing (asthma) and asked if I can take my inhalers if I get pregnant. I said I'm not anyway by the looks of it. I think she might have thought maybe I was. Feel a bit more disappointed now. Was saying to her I don't feel pregnant so assume I'm not and she said she had no symptoms with me and my bro but felt unwell. I don't feel unwell. Lol. CRAP! Then I got the it will happen when it happens talk. Bless her.

My only hope is that if period is coming, it comes before Friday as have a half day and planning on going to the pub!

Moan over. Baby dust to everyone (send me your left overs if you don't mind!)
Tempted to do an ebay cheapy in the morning :poas: but might put me in a bad mood for the day! lol

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
xxxx

Hi love,
You're by no means out yet!
Got the same stuff off my Mum too, they think they're helping even though they're really not!
Fingers crossed x

In a way, you ladies are lucky with it, my mum is the opposite, as if I'm not already wound up enough, she's constantly calling to let me know the latest research on TTC. She even calls to check i've tested RE: OPK.

She tried for me for 9 years, and only conceived on her 9th round of IVF (well it was the 80s and they were testing it)

I'd love for her to tell me to relax and let go, but she seems more wound up about our TTC than I am.

Hiya Laura, i just PM'd asking how you were - i didn't see this :roll:

I'm of the opinion that a BFN is less worse just before xmas, because then you can get bladdered and eat as much saturated fat as you want :good:

Not that i think your out or anything, but you know... it's not the end of the world...

...what a load of bs. I just read over what i said and decided it's bs lol

Thats the same crap i've been telling myself and now i've realised what a load of rubbish it is :roll: I don't drink anyway lol

At least we're in it together Laura ;)

In a way, you ladies are lucky with it, my mum is the opposite, as if I'm not already wound up enough, she's constantly calling to let me know the latest research on TTC. She even calls to check i've tested RE: OPK.

She tried for me for 9 years, and only conceived on her 9th round of IVF (well it was the 80s and they were testing it)

I'd love for her to tell me to relax and let go, but she seems more wound up about our TTC than I am.

Oh Goddess! My mum is like this too. I swear that if she hands my husband one more newspaper cutting on the latest food to improve sperm then he's going to leave me!!

I'm of the opinion that a BFN is less worse just before xmas, because then you can get bladdered and eat as much saturated fat as you want :good:

...what a load of bs. I just read over what i said and decided it's bs lol

Thats the same crap i've been telling myself and now i've realised what a load of rubbish it is :roll: I don't drink anyway lol

;)

What about smoked salmon? I eat huge amounts of smoked salmon at christmas (my stepfather is norwegian) and i would have to give that up if i was pregnant... so that's a plus (i know, it's clutching at straws!)

Oh, you're my hero StarFish!

I LOVE all those thing you can't eat when pregnant - drinking i might not do, but eating... i do a lot of eating!

No smoked salmon?! I've never been sick off smoked salmon :cry: And i love soft cheeses and shellfish - never been sick off any of them :(

Thanks girlies. EmBee, sorry to hear about your Mum. Hope you get your bfp very soon.xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back