Been to see dr

Bellarina

Reaction score
Hey girls

Well im cd 75 and went to see gp AGAIN today (went about a month ago and she just poo-pooed me away)

anyway she did a pg test and it was negative like all mine wer....she also examined my abdomen (as stomach has pretty much doubled in size) and she weighed me (i was 9 and a haf stone in july b4 coming off pill.,...im now 10 stone 3!! and havent changed eating habits)

so shes sending me for blood tests which im getting done tomorrow and i gotta go back and see her in 2 weeks and shel assess whether i need to have a scan then...so overall a good appt as at least now the ball is rolling

babydust to you all

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hey that's great news Bellarina :) Finally something's getting done....! xx

Thank you hun hopefully get some answers now xx

Great news, hope you can get things moving now xx

I'm plodding along, cycles too long and wacky to make any sense of. I'm ok with it now though. It's been 12 months last week that I had my coil out :( xx

awe no :( how long are ur cycles hun? you taking agnus castus? xxx

They can be anywhere between 32-65 days, just very random. I thought about ac but have read stories of it making cycles longer for some??? I don't like to mess iykwim
I can't believe that I was always 28-29 days like clockwork before mc, so unfair :( xx

Aww glad ur gettin somewhere hun, Fx and good luck for 2012 bfp xx

Glad it went well hun :) hope you get some answers soon x x

Im glad that they are finally listening to you and going to get sumthing started. I went to docs mon and he was fab and is going to do 21 day bloods and stuff for me, see if im ov and things, its good to know that somethings being done isnt it. Fx you get sum answers soon.

Michelle. x

awe im glad theyr sorting it out for you too hun...it makes the journey all the more bearable knowing you are being taken seriously doesnt it xxx

Thank you and yes it certainly does, i already have health issues so i kinda knew this might b the case but so glad that they r guna get on with things n help me if i need a helping hand!! Who would have thought ttc would be so hard lol.

Michelle. x

i know i naievely thought it would take only a few months .....little did i know i had potential probs
:( really regret being on the pill now xxx

Yeah me too i thought it was fab at the time now im pretty sure it was masking some probs but fx its just taking us a bit of time to get back to normal.

Michelle. x

hi bella

pleased you have been listened to this time; bet you feel quite relieved that things are happening now. sending baby dust for your BFP in 2012!

:dust::dust::dust:

I have read that the pill shouldn't affect your cycles and that any problems are most likely to be problems that the pill has masked. I don't know how true this is. Has your doctor mentioned anything about having a scan to see have you have pcos or something similar? I really hope you get to the bottom of this very soon, must be so frustrating for you. x

Im really glad that you are getting somewhere with the doctors. It takes some doing getting a scan fingers crossed for some answers and help with such a long long cycle.

Onwards and upwards.
xx Daisy

I think shes waiting to see blood results then wil see if scan is needed

thank u for your support girls as always :) xxxx

So glad to here the doctors are helping you to get it sorted so you can concentrate on getting your BFP....hope as soon as all is back to normal (IYNWIM) you will get your well deserve and happy BFP! :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back