The witch got me..but it's ok cos I got a plan

TaffyRose

Reaction score
Hey, well she got me this morning, but to be honest I was expecting it so I'm seeing it as a positive thing. It now means my cycles are back on track at 29 days. I'm also using SMEP this month and feel really positive I have a plan rather than just hoping for the best. My Ov kit has arrived today - the Clearblue Digital one with the smiley faces - I can see a line on anything at the moment so I thought these were more fool proof!

So now AF has arrived I can work out my baby making diary and get going with SMEP, so am feeling really positive and know next month will be our month. A May bambino sounds pretty perfect to me :)

I know a few other people are looking at SMEP this month so lets all stick together and get those :bfp:'s and move to tri 1 together!

Good luck everyone xxx

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Sorry witch got you hun. She got me Sun nite/Mon morning too. :-(

I too am planning SMEP this month and have got smiley faces sticks at ready :)

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Sorry she got you, but that sounds like a good plan!

Have tried to follow SMEP this month, but get confused with OPKs - i get 2 days of positive results on cd 15 and cd16, so which day do you do it every day for 3 days from?? This month i covered all the bases and just did it every day for a week :lol: DH thought it was great.....
Knackered now and just got to wait it out for another 8 days....

Hope it works for you
:dust::dust::dust:

All this trying is great for our OH's!! ;) I must admit I get a bit confused with the tests where you need to look for the darker line so this month have the Clearblue digital tests that give you a smiley face when you get your surge. Up until that day you get a blank face so it's really obvious which day is your surge. Once you see a smiley face you bd for 3 days in a row, miss a day and then once again for luck ;)

Sorry I know that was probably no help with your answer but I reckon doing is everyday for the whole week means you're covered. Good luck hun, let us know when you start testing! Sending lots of babydust xx

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Sorry I know that was probably no help with your answer but I reckon doing is everyday for the whole week means you're covered.

I don't think there are any real answers, but its nice to bounce these things off each other anyway!! I definately went for the blunt tool approach this month!:)

Fx for you this cycle, hope SME works for you.

I think that's what's so frustrating you can do everything right and get a :bfn:, but then it only takes one occasion to get a :bfp: I've found it really helpful to speak with other people going through this, I'd be going crazy otherwise.

I'm feeling really positive about SMEP so fx for us all and bring on tri 1!! xx :dust: :dust: :dust:

ugh flaming witch, im researching SMEP as I speak, feeling good about it!! opks and themometer at the ready! cycle day 3 so here we go!!!

Good luck hun, I think next month will be all our month :dance: I'm feeling really good about the plan too and also have my opks at the ready :)

Lets keep each other positive and on track xx

Hey, well I am now officially confused.com! I thought the witch had got me, but now I'm not so sure. I have had 2 days of brown blood, which wasn't very much and after doing some research it seems that could be old blood, which can appear before or after a period. So today I was expecting that and nothing at all. I may just have to POAS to prove I'm not and then get on with this month's plan to try SMEP and see what happens? xx

do a test with fmu tomo, maybe you won't be joining me in SMEP August!!

Hey hun, /I got a bfn, which to be honest I was expecting as I was sure the witch had got me, so I'm back with you as SMEP buddies :) Am very excited about the plan!! I just want the days to hurry up to get nearer ov!! You still feeling positive? August will be our month!! xx :dust: :dust: :dust:

Hey, well I'm on cd5 and am still feeling really positive about SMEP. I have my digi ov sticks at the ready and have been taking my pregnacare. I'm also not drinking caffine and me and my OH have decided to lay off the drink this month as he wanted to get a bit healthier anyway. We also have two dogs which means lots of walking and thankfully a lot of the stress I have had for the last couple of months has gone, so I think it's shaping up to be THE MONTH!! Good luck to everyone else and lots of babydust xxx :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back