Countdown... Lil Lady is 6 days late!!

Oooh I hope the appointment is going well..and you come back with an induction date!! Didn't they say that's what they may do because of your SPD?

39 weeks & 5 days (From 'The balls in my court' thread)

Ive just got back from hospital and it went well. Consultant was great, really made me feel at ease and was really understanding. :)

They did an internal & tried to do sweep, my cervix is closed so im not favourable for induction however the consultant said he is quite happy to do an induction if I feel that its what I want as the SPD is so bad & would book it for next few days. After discussion with the consultant & looking at all the risk's (higher risk of csection etc) hubby and I have decided that it would be best for me to see if I can hang on a little longer, see how I go on and hopefully go into labour naturally :pray: as I really dont want an induction if I can help it as it may not be sucessful but not sure how much longer I can bear the pain :?

They have said that if at any point I feel I cant go on any longer & I want to be booked for induction then all I need to do is ring & they will get the ball rolling, I have another appointment for next Tuesday if I havent already been in earlier.

I've had a really bad night last night and in loads of pain today, ive decided to see how I am feeling about things in the next few days & if im still in the same pain then I will probably ring and get an induction booked but if pain eases then will hang on as long as poss as consultant said the odds are that i'll go into spontanous labour in the next few days :pray:

Lil lady isnt back 2 back at the moment, shes turned part way they think which is great news as means its likely she will turn the rest of the way when i go into labour. :cheer:

So all in all was good, I got what I wanted which is induction IF I decide I want it so im happy with that & will just wait and see how the next few days go, its good to know I can ring whenever to arrange induction :)

:cheer: Yay, I bet that's a good feeling, knowing if you can't go on anymore you can be induced :D

:( I wanted my feeling to be right :wink:
at least now you know you have choices - sometimes that can make pain more bearable - just knowing you can end it if it gets too much gives you a boost :hug:

where is she???
she is usually signed in msn about now................oohhh do you think she has gone into labour?

unless she is catching up on some much needed sleep, to be honest i didnt think she would go this far, maybee she has started.

xrachx said:
where is she???
she is usually signed in msn about now................oohhh do you think she has gone into labour?

nah she's just lazy :rotfl: :rotfl:

Nope im here, been trying to catch up on some sleep without much luck cos been waking up all night in agony :( ahh well!

awww jo, i dont know if thats good or bad...not long now.x

how exciting, only one more day, well half a day till your due date!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Full Term + 1 day

Well my Due Date has been & gone, lets see what today brings... I have a feeling not much to be honest & think she's gunna keep me hanging but we'll see!

Tried everything yesterday but nothing got her moving, had loads of v.strong BHs but they amounted to nothing... think shes turned b2b again so need to get crawling around as maybe thats the reason nothing has happened yet?

Will keep u all posted, getting very impatient now :)

The suspense id killing me!! Argh!! Have you not been the teeniest bit tempted to book in your induction? :lol:

poppy160 said:
The suspense id killing me!! Argh!! Have you not been the teeniest bit tempted to book in your induction? :lol:

Yep very very tempted, its driving me mad to be honest but I really wanna give her chance to come naturally first although I have a feeling shes not gunna and ill need to be induced anyway :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back