Countdown... Lil Lady is 6 days late!!

good luck for consultant today,,, i hope they have some good news for you :hug:

I was 11 days overdue with paige, when my labour started at 3.15 in the morning.

how u feeling about tommorow??? u excited :D i am lool and shes ur bubba not myn hehehe

i bet u wont be able to sleep tonight...(not that u get much of that nowadays :hug: )

Yeah im excited, scared, nervous & everything else inbetween!! Dunno how im gunna cope 2mora morning as we dont have to be at hosp til 1pm im gunna be pacing around wondering what the hell to do with myself!

Just been reading some statistics on induction of labour and its really reassured me :D

Got lots to do today, need to rearrange my labour bags as didnt expect to be induced & need to take more clothes etc as ill be in longer... argh never stayed in hosp b4 im scared! lol

good luck hunny - bet you cant wait until you are holding your lil princess!!! :cheer:

wow u must be very comfy to live in Jo lol :lol: :lol:

I hope its not too much longer :pray:

happy_chick said:
Yeah im excited, scared, nervous & everything else inbetween!! Dunno how im gunna cope 2mora morning as we dont have to be at hosp til 1pm im gunna be pacing around wondering what the hell to do with myself!

Just been reading some statistics on induction of labour and its really reassured me :D

Got lots to do today, need to rearrange my labour bags as didnt expect to be induced & need to take more clothes etc as ill be in longer... argh never stayed in hosp b4 im scared! lol

How long will you be in now do you know? Yeah it is worth remembering that the statistics for increased caesarian/ instrumental delivery after induction are skewed because of so many being done for medical reasons - that may have ended up in caesarian anyway - a normal overdue full term pregnancy is not likely to have any problems :hug: :hug: good luck hun and ill forgive you for stealing my due date :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back