Could've been embarrassing!

x_larlybelle_x

Reaction score
Watching tv minding my own business, had a little sneeze and (TMI alert!) a little bit of wee came out :blush:

Time to up the pelvic floor exercises me thinks and buy me some tena ladies! :lol:

Pip - what u r doin to mummy is not funny!!!!

Couldn't believe it at first but it's funny now! :lol:

Ok you have convinced me, I'm doing my pelvic floors as I write. LOL.

I'm still laughin about it now! Know I can say stuff on here and not feel too embarrassed!

Still quite bad tho! Lol!

LET IT BE A LESSON TO YOU ALL!!! IF YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING ENOUGH PELVIC FLOOR EXERCISES - DO MORE!!!

Last edited:
i get that too but havent for a while (deffo pelvic floor exercises they actually do work lol) but still wear tena lady or night time pads just in case lol x

Im really bad for pelvic floor excercises. Only time i seem to remember them is when somone mentions them on here. oops.

xxx

I know how you feel!!!

Happens quite a lot to me!! tmi lol but with this being number 3 ive actually given up on exercises its just become par for the course!!! xxxx

This happens to me :( never thought I would be wearing Tena ladies at 30! I mentioned it to the midwife as I have being doing the pelvic floor exercises but its still happening, thankfully not as bad! Midwife said even though its good to do them, I probably wont be able to stop it happening completely as this is my 3rd!

Managed to sneeze earlier and stay dry so hopin it was a one off! Lol!

:D This happened to me the other day!!! I sneezed a few times and pee came out every time :shock:
Now, I know I needed to wee, but usually I can control my bladder and sneeze without pissing every where!

Sounds silly but I haven't done nor been told about pelvic floor exercises so what do I do? :lol:
My friend mentioned I should do them the other day but I thought nothing of it xxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back