The beauty of having kids

Josie TB

Reaction score
Hi all
I thought this might amuse you (especially you first time Mums).

Those of you who read my earlier thread will know that I've had a few "bladder issues" :shock: Well, last week I was shopping in Tescos with my little one when I felt the need to go to the loo. Knowing that my needing to go/going threshold is very short I left my trolley and started to waddle over towards the loos at which my point my little angel decides to throw herself on the floor and have a complete paddy. Picking her up off the floor puts me over the threshold and I stood there in the middle of Tescos making my own little puddle. At least it shut Angel up as she looked at the wet patch on pants with some astonishment. Most people might not have noticed my predicament if it was not for the little voice repeatedly saying "have you done a wee wee mummy?"

However, worse was to come.

Last Sunday, we were due to go to a family christening in a little country church in Cheshire (where there weren't any loos) Fearing yet another embarrassing episode, but this time in front of friends and family, I discussed with hubby where the nearest loos were (1/2 mile away), what I should wear, should I risk knickers and pads or use my nightime Tena pants. Angel must have been listening because on Sunday just as the vicar came into the church and everyone went quiet, she turned to her cousin and said in a loud voice....."Mummy has to wear a nappy today because she did a wee wee in her pants in Tescos"

It's a good job I love my little Angel more than life itself.

Hope this makes you laugh (as much as it did some people in the church)

I will get round to doing a proper profile and piccy soon.

Josie
XXX

She's 3, nearly 4 in fact. Moral of the story is be careful what you say in front of your children (and be careful what you leave lying around!)

Haha aw she's about the same age as my daughter and I totally agree! Lacey likes to tell everyone what happens to me!! Their very clever at that age without us relising! Lol x x

lol thank u so much for sharing that story with us....what a lil angel...lol just brought a smile to my face! thanks xx

Thanks for the giggle Josie!!! I feel bad laughing at your embarrassment though, maybe karma will attack my bladder next :S
Bless your little girl, she sounds the cutest!!

Brilliant!

A friend of mine has just had a little boy a month ago, she's also got a daughter who is 3.

Her Facebook status read this weekend:

"Just walked into the front room to find that Jack has been thoughtfully given a new pillow by his big sister.... a sanitary towel!"

Oh no! Glad you can laugh, I'm not sure I could handle the embarrassment lol!! Thanks for the warning though, I have all this to look forward to...

aww bless ya hun,

my hubby thought it would be funny to tickle me when we wer paddling in the sea when i said if you dont stop i will pee myself, he carried on, and now wont look at me in the eye cos i peed infront of him,well allmost on him, but hey, when ya gota go, you REALLLY gota go!!!

lol

xxx

awe hun, that made me smile! I love kids when they are that age - everything they say is just too honest but I just love them for it!!!
thanks for sharing that though hun, take care (and be careful what else you say around her...haha) xxx

Oh no Josie, I'm so glad you can laugh at this, I bet you just died at the time!

I have had the op for this issue, so totally understand !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back