Oh dear...a little but of wee

stumpyjoe

Reaction score
I have started to my pelvic floor exercises with regularity now because occasionally when I cough or sneeze a little bit of wee comes out! How embarrassing I feel like an old woman! It's made worse by the fact that I'm full of cold too.:shock: Is anyone else experiencing this?

Yep!! It's embarrassing. Don't get it when I laugh but when I sneeze, oh gosh it's emotional.
How do you do pelvic floor exercise??
Is that the squeezing ur whoo whoo n holding it??

Yeah I think so but as I keep leaking maybe I'm doing it wrong ha ha maybe I'm not doing it enough

I don't think there's much u can do about it whilst pg due to muscles been relaxed but it's really important after birth.
I've started wearin pantyliners cos I 'leak' if I sneeze or cough...much to my dh's amusement lol xx

I never tell my other half I'm already a laughing stock cos I feel like my fanny is falling out :s

Lol its happened to me once when I was walking through town :blush: luckily I had a very long jumper on so wasn't noticeable (yeah it went through cos I was only wearing leggings) hasn't happened since! I just gotthe most sudden urge to pee! Lol. Hasn't happened since luckily, I think I have good pelvic floor as I rode at least 3 horses a day before, keeps your down there in shape lol. Defo gonna have to keep up with this exercising thing once I've had the baby! X

Yup I am having big problems with this now i'm in the later stages, I think babies is taking it's toll now!

I wear panty liners all day and in bed too now , I have had a nasty cough and that has not helped recently!

I now go to the loo and then go to wash my hand after and have to cross my legs while doing so!!
My OH saw me and said "go to the loo"! I reply with I juist went already!

Washing up is a nightmare when the tap is running!

Big time pelvic floor exersizes after for me!

I'm so glad it's not just me ha ha being pregnant is so much fun!

i was fine in my first 4 pregnancies but my lastone i ended up with a chest infection and one morning had a oughing fit and wet the bed, once those flood gates opened there was no stpping it, i had to wake my husband up and tell him to get out of bed cause i wet it, we both just had a giggle together.

oh, the joys of pregnancy.

It takes me on average three times to have my first wee out in the mornings, in the evenings the need to pee every five minutes eases off, thank god.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back