ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH!!

charlotteheys85

Reaction score
Yesterday i was having "tightenings" for alot of the day, irregular.. then towards evening they got down to about every 6minutes and started hurtin in my bk more.. then i went to sleep and they stopped!!

Today same again... and since early afternoon i've been having tightenings again, they've been gettin more intense and around 6minutes apart again, but they stopped for half an hour or so, then came bk again... now there irregular but slightly painful..

what to do...

to see what happens or ring m/w??

i'm fed up going to hospital.. and i think this is probably "false labour" there not braxton hicks tho.. alot diff..

oh i'd i've been losing ALOT of my plug.. and other day had a "bloody show" xx

I would probably wait to see what happens cause i think this is what they will tell you to do anyway.
Hope things progress for you soon :D

I say the same as Hennaly! Just try and wait it out and if things really get going and dont stop, then call the MW! It may be slow labour and things may speed up soon hunnie! :hug: :hug: :hug: Fingerscrossed for you :pray: :pray:

i think your right girlies...

just ordered curry and see what happens lol..

all this timing tightenings has sent me mad last few days lol.. nothin will happen any quicker no matter what i do lol so might aswell relax xx

Yep get that surry down you girl!! Hope tomorrow to hear things are definitely on there way!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :hug:

lea m said:
Yep get that surry down you girl!! Hope tomorrow to hear things are definitely on there way!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :hug:

never tried a surry lol whats that :lol:

i ordered curry hopefully that'll have same effect hehe xxx

awe bless you, waiting is the worst thing but im sure it will be very soon :hug:

charlotteheys85 said:
lea m said:

never tried a surry lol whats that :lol:

i ordered curry hopefully that'll have same effect hehe xxx

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Yeh hopefully a curry will have the same effect heeheehee I really should spellcheck before posting lol!

ninjawomble said:
Have some sex!!! :cheer:

even thought it hasn't actually worked for me, i proper believe sex works. OH & i had had sex the day before i lost my plug, he's banned from sex til monday when i'm full term!

The night before mine started properly I kept getting pains on and off all night but they stopped untill later that afternoon so it could come back just as quick hun.

Hope they do :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back