I Thought This Was It Disappointed!!

catherine70

Reaction score
Hey Ladies,

That me 4 days past my due date ttoday, i have an appointment with the consultant today, for a sweep and they will give me a date for induction!

But i thought i was in the early stages of labour yesterday, most of the day i was having intermitment cramps (not like braxton hick) they where irregular, but from around 5pm i was getting them every 15mins, and just befroe i went to bed at around 1am this morning they where every 10mins, but i'm disappointed to say that the last i felt was at around 3am this morning and now NOTHING!!!!!! :wall: :wall: :wall:

Hopefuly they'll be back again today, or this weekend? Good luck :D

Aww hope they start up again for you soon :hug:

hopefully the sweep should help you along, and they should be able to tell you if your cervix is changing and the start of labour is near or not. at least if they give you a date you will know the end is in sight, but hopefully you will go into labour before then, let us know what happens today xx :hug:

I hope the sweep makes them come back again and sets the ball rolling for you.

Well sounds like the sweep might jump start things especially if you've been having some signs. I hope it does :D

Alex xxx

Aww how frustrating but hopefully sweep will help kick start them again and you'll be holding your LO very soon!! :hug:

How frustrating hun.

Being 40+3 I had a sweep yesterday but nothing is happening as of yet (booo).

Everyone is different so hapefully it will kick start yours.

Best of luck,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back