could this be it...

hayley said:
oh and a packet and half of caramel digestives.... might dunk them now in a brew..

x

Mmmmm! I've got some of these, I bought them for Budge as I couldn't find any custard creams and she's not asked about them yet. I'd forgotten they were in the cupboard! :rotfl: :rotfl:

*rushes off to put kettle on*

good signs hayley :) def sounds like a show for sure!
i'd better hurry up so u can uncross ur legs!

did anyone else have severe heartburn the day they went into labour? i've been in agony since 12 and nothing is making it go away..milk has soothed it a bit now but still feel it there a bit i didnt think it had anything to do with labour but my MIL says she had it just before she went into labour with OH and his sister n brother and my nan said it was something she had bad aswell.

all my heartburn had stopped at 37 weeks havent had it since...so its odd esp as my bump is now v low!

dont know if its anything to do with labour hun, but have u tried peptac and gaviscon?

cas xx

Ooo sounds good Hayley. You'll be holding your little 'un very soon, yippeeeeee :D :cheer:

Oh and I can poo without weeing if anyones interested!! :rotfl:

I feel okay again... the sick feeling i had has now gone! i've been peeing every 10 mins but no more pink... i've tried to keep busy inbetween coming on here... washed half of the door down stairs, took my curtains down and washed them... done my down stairs skirten boards and window ledges....

I'm so fed up so i can't begin to know how you feel Fran.. i'm not due till Sunday! My feet are killing me. I think if they didn't hurt so much i'd be okay. They're so swollen - my poor toes look stuck on. My husbands size 10 shoes fit in width... I can't get any of my shoes on so can't go out... even my flip flops are tight. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Fran we're having these babies tomorrow... i'm putting my fat foot down... we're gonna get mild contractions thru the night... which get stronger in the morning... :pray: :pray: :pray:

x

seems like i might have mine by 2moro! yay
right hayley get in gear then love..hehe!

i'm right behind you... i'm sitting on my gym ball as i type... :rotfl:

good luck fran - when are you going to call the hospital?

x

So girls, any news???

Very exciting but no doubt nerve racking waiting for those bloody pains!!

xxxx

Oooh getting very excited for you Hayley, hope LO is getting ready to make an appearance very soon. Could share his/her birthday with Daddy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back