I Think This Might Be It!!! ***Update***

tallulah73

Reaction score
update:
Getting contraction every 10 mins now...painful but bearable... gonna wait till they get stronger and closer together before i phone the hospital. My OH is convinced this is a false alarm and is going to rehearsals with his band!!!! :shock:

Ive had a pain im my left side and back since around 3am. It's started to get worse over the past couple of hours. Taken a couple of paracetamol and just had a bath (done hair & make up!) and got everything ready just incase we have to make a quick dash to the hospital.
I only really had mild contractions when i was in labour with my first two children but had very very intense backpain so im thinking this might be it!......

......It better had be cos i don't think i can take anymore pointless pains and false alarms!!!

YAY - fingers crossed hun and hope this is it for you......... :cheer:

Who is your text buddy????

Have some gas and air for me :)

Good luck!

Tell your OH to bloody well stay put - sod his band rehearsal!

tallulah73 said:
update:
Getting contraction every 10 mins now...painful but bearable... gonna wait till they get stronger and closer together before i phone the hospital. My OH is convinced this is a false alarm and is going to rehearsals with his band!!!! :shock:

OMG! Men!

GOOD LUCK!!! Paaaaaaiiiiiinnnnnn Trrrrraaaaaiiinnnn!!!!! toot toot!!

Kim x x x x x

Woo hoo hoping this is it :pray: good luck hun

My phone is ready and waiting for updates etc!
:hug: :hug:

Just got a text from her saying she's been to the hospital and she's back home now. She had an examination and not even 1cm yet!! She still in lots of pain and is going to try and get some sleep now.

Good luck hun and hope it all kicks off for you very soon...******* LABOUR DUST HEADING YOUR WAY!! *******

(when do I start a labour thread? Now or later?! When it's confirmed labour? I is confused!)

Helen

Aww I hope things pick up for her soon!!! :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back