could this be it?!?!?

:rofl: hahaha! i've just had a huge gammon and salad dinner and i feel like mr.blobby!
she's still wriggling and jabbing me haha, i thought she'd be too squished to move around like she does!

awww no, youre STILL here! :hug: at least if you go over the next few days it wont be as hot, so that'll help! Lots of :bd: from now on hun!!!!

i wish i could :bd: but my pelvis is killing me i can't even cross my legs :(

she is happy in there lol i know the bowling ball between the legs feeling the mw told me the baby was laways really low down and have had quick labours on everyone as they are practically there lol

Maybe you'll be like me go to the hospital be 8cm dilated and not even realise you're in labour :rofl: lol and have your waters broken and the baby come out with them.....you never know! Lol

Everyone wishes their labour was like mine!
But my little man pulled my back where he came out so quick, I don't know if I'll have a vaginal birth as I cant even bend over his cot!

oh dear!
but i'm rooting for a quick and easy labour all the way hahaha :lol:

mine was 3 hours 1 hour 3 hours 3 hours no problems what so ever just push hard and believe you can do it xx

Mine was 4 days of slow labour. But the first 3 days werebt that bad just having cintractions but really far apart. 4th day they intervined and put me on a drip to bring kabour on more and thats when I had it for real. Gs and air until 7cm and then the epi

So worth it though hun. Especially that first cuddle. It's amaizng :) Good luck
xx

oh man i cannot wait for the first cuddles and to see her having cuddles with her daddy :cloud9:

You never know, you could end up with s labour like mine :lol: am so excited for you xx

Hopefully things will speed up soon I want to see a birth announcement tommorow x x

Just seen this!! :yay: So excited lovey! She will be here in no time! :D I say ignore all things to get your labour going (Sorry Toon :lol:) But I done bloody every single thing.. And I went when I resigned myself to the fact that I wasn't going to go into labour.. :yay: I think it was Sam's Mums advice! I can't wait to see her little face :) And I can't believe how quick your pregnancy has went in! xxxxx

well i got bored and have just finished wallpapering a feature wall behind my bed haha!
still no sign of baby but i have an appointment with the mw and a possible sweep at 3pm tomorrow so fingers crossed that gets the ball rolling as i have a family bbq on sunday and i wanna show her off and not be all exhausted and beach ball like :rofl:

Damn youuuuuu lol I got so excited when I seen you had posted! Hurry up little madam! :lol: Fingers crossed for a sweep :) should defo defo get you on your way xx

hurry up little lady bum, you're keeping us all in suspense haha!!
ohh and has anyone here had a sweep and could give me a little info at all from experience?
:D

Not gonna lie.. It's not the most pleasant thing in the world to have done.. But if you are getting one, close your eyes, hold someones hand and just think that it's a step to get you on your way to meet little miss late! :lol: x

hahah yeah my mum said it wasn't too nice and was quite vague haha!

Don't google :) People do over exaggerate, I freakedddd myself out, yet again haha.. Basically its an internal examination where the nurse/doctor sweeps their fingers around the top of your cervix to help bring on the labour :) And if you havn't lost your plug this will help to do that too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back