could this be it?!?!?

helllo all :D
i'm officially due now :yay:
feeling a tad uncomfy in this heat but no more signs of the little lady making an appearance, all the pains have stopped but my bump feels super heavy haha!
i think i've made it too comfy for her and she decided not to leave so soon! :lol:

Last edited:
Just seen this! Hope things start up again for you soon Hun! Things can be so stop-starty!xxxx

oh i hope things do too, feels like i've got a bowling ball in between my legs hahaha :lol:

Hope she doesn't keep you waiting too much longer :yay:

Ah! I thought you were coming to say you had her!! :lol: Well one thing's for sure, it wont be much longer now! :D

hahah oh no!
i wish, she is heavy girl, it can't be much longer for sure, i'll keep all you girl updated don't worry :D

Can't wait for the updates! X x really hope that she arrives soon for you x

Hope things start sgain soon. These things can stop and start so frustrating but you get there in the end :hug:
xx

It just hit me it was your Due date today so i sneaked over for an update, how exciting shes on her way!! good luck and dont wait too long with the pics whoop!! :D xx

Happy due date honey, hope things get moving again soon xx

Happy due date - come on babes we want to see you x

i'm still here haha!
but my pelvis is killing me, i'm finding it real hard to walk! :(
but apart from that no signs of babby!

Wow! Just caught up with this!
Hope things move quickly for you...have enjoyed following your pregnancy so am looking forward to seeing the piccies when shes finally here...take care hun xxx

hello again!
still no babby :(
i want her here nowwwww haha!

I bet your well fed up! Going over due is a nightmare.

Have a bath, a bonk (or DIY) and a beer. Go for a walk, bounce on your bed, eat pineapple, use clary sage oil, have a curry...........baby will still come when she's good and ready :rofl:

Can't be much longer now chick xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back