Could something be starting?

weefoggy

Reaction score
I have just had a couple of hours of painful tightenings every few mins, bad enough that I had to stop what I was doing each time but not so bad that it was unbearable. Anyway this has died down a bit leaving me with a mild dull constant period like pain still with tightenings but not as often.

Anyone think this is the beginning? I haven't really suffered from BH or pains previously.

Have you called the labour ward to ask them? Exciting, hope your princess is on her way. x

I'm not sure it's bad enough for me to phone the labour ward, I'll see how it goes for the next few hours x

If you're not sure don't be scared to call them, I'm sure they will give you good advice and tell you what to look out for. Good luck. x

My best friend wasn't sure if she was in labour or not as pains weren't too bad, by the time she took herself to the hospital, baby arrived 40 minutes later! That was her second baby too. x

Oo sounds promising, good luck hope something happens for you soon xx

Sounds promising!! Hope this is the start of something for you xx

hope it is the start for u x

ooooo that sounds very promising :)

I have been keeping an eye out for the period type pains myself.

I really hope this is the start for you and you have done so well hanging in this long in this weather :) xxxxx

Fingers are crossed for you! :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Defo sounds like it's starting hun, never under estimate the period pains. I had a few contractions then only period pains and got to 4/5cm on them alone! Didn't stay that easy though lol

Good luck, really hope LO is with you asap xxxx

Just woke up and period pains have all but gone :-(. Really thought it was starting as it did feel like contractions initially! Aw well, we'll see what today brings! X

Awww, I read this thread this morning and had really hoped it had started for you! Hopefully won't be long for us now xxx

This is how it started for me! I didn't suffer with BH at all either, so didn't really know what the pains were at first. Put it down to bubs lying strangely or something, especially as mine started in the middle of the night...

Go for a long walk today (but take someone with you!) and see if it kicks off again.

Oooh maybe another May baby is on its way!

Thanks crackers, how long after they started did you go into established labour and did it go away and come back again? X

Awww, I read this thread this morning and had really hoped it had started for you! Hopefully won't be long for us now xxx

Hi Gemmylou, how are you feeling? 20th may babies seem to be very stubborn! Me you and Kelly still waiting and my friend from NCT who was due on 20th still waiting too! X

Hi Gemmylou, how are you feeling? 20th may babies seem to be very stubborn! Me you and Kelly still waiting and my friend from NCT who was due on 20th still waiting too! X

It's crazy isn't it?! A friend of mine was due 20th as well and she's still waiting. Stubborn May babies hey?! I'm absolutely fine - annoyingly lol - with no signs of anything. Least I've got an appointment on Wednesday for an induction, but hoped it would happen naturally before then. Oh well, how are you? Apart from what happened yesterday of course! xx

fx'd for all u may ladies, wonder if the june babuies are gonna be as stubborn, youd tghink theyd want to mske the most of the heatwave lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back