period pains and back ache...

My1stBaby

Reaction score
the period cramps and low back ache has stepped up a gear now!!

coming and going rather than constant but nothing im able to time really, nothing i can feel as tightenings either just strong crampy feelings, with a few pains ive not felt before...

wonder if they'll keep getting worse! im nesting in between the pains :D xxx

Keep nesting hun, hopefully they will get more regular! Ooooooo good luck! I've just cleaned the car and am planning on tidying up in a bit. There's nothing else strenuous for me to do and I hate walking on my own :(

the only things ive got left is final washing , like the towels and bedding etc, might wash the walls actually lol

no i dont like walking on my own either, just keep bouncing! and get on all fours and clean the floor :) xxx

I cleaned the rug yesterday......twice lol. I'll be bouncing in a mo, just going to tidy up and hoover first. Normally I'd have shed loads to do but cos I've been so organised I haven't now :(. Maybe a walk up the high street and into the charity shops is in order....very posh round here our charity shops :D

haha do it! it looks like a lovely day out there. i definitely cannot walk anywhere so house bound for now.

corr these pains really hurt!!!

xxx

Have you got some paracetomol to take the edge off hun?

yep but think im gonna hold off on the painkiller front for a while, i wanna see what kinda pains they turn into if that makes sense, they're not going away and i think im getting tightenings now which ive never had before.. eeeeek

xxx

Anything worth timing? I'm assuming you'd need to ring early cos of the c-section?

i cant seem to get into a rhythm of timing them, i just keep getting them randomly... got a bit worse but i can definitely still cope. i think im gonna see how the pains develop this evening and over night and then maybe ring hospital tomorrow morning cause yeah i dont wanna leave it too late!!

xxx

Maybe get a bit of paper and write them down hun, you might see a pattern then rather than have to remember. Contractions don't have to be regular I don't think

woken up today with no pains or cramps or back ache at all!!

must have just been a practice run, its good though as it got me doing my to do list :D

xxx

:roll: I've been checking my phone all day lmao

At least you got stuff done :D xxxxxxxx

aww bless ya yeah ive not been on much, just doing all the final things ! just gonna keep going with my nesting :)

xxxx

I'm seriously running out of things to do! All the washing is done, have got to wait a few days to get a full load to do now :roll:.......I can feel boredom coming on lol

im still managing to do stuff and i dunno how im still occupied!! time is absolutely flying by!!

but then for me i no ive only got 6 days (maximum) to wait so it actually feels like i dont have enough time to do everything!

xxx

i know i do feel very very lucky, but as ive said before i have a feeling you will be earlier rather than later :D ..... keep going with your baby eviction it sounds like you're doing well!

xxxxx

I'm trying to be subtle about it at home lol, don't want to freak out the OH but don't know how much longer it will be before I sink to my knees in a sobbing mess and beg for help :roll:. I actually felt bad about it today cos it must seem like I don't want Albert if that makes sense....I do, I just don't want to be in pain any more, even his movements are hurting today. Urgh it's so hard, if I'd thought I would be in this much pain I would have gone for the c-section......anyway onwards and upwards lol :D

ohhhh bb if you need help then ask for it!!! dont keep fighting through it and feeling bad for being in pain- some days ive been in so much pain i cant believe that kind of pain is allowed to be inflicted upon us haha

its got nothing to do with not wanting Albert its just so so hard and such an emotional time, it sounds to me like you're nearly there so if you can (without being too bored) just sit and relax, chill on the sofa and read books rather than going around cleaning!because really when you think about it, baby is gonna come when baby wants to come so you could be doing all this eviction stuff for no reason and that could actually be causing you more stress ... !

and i honestly think if you feel like crying then CRY and CRY and CRY and just get it all out :) xxxxx

The pain is horrendous sometimes, but if I stop and chill out I start thinking about it more lol. I might invent a pregnancy friendly sewing machine, at least if I could make my dolls I'd keep occupied lol.

Aahh well he'll come when he is ready and I'm not lol xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back