May be starting??!

Squiglet said:
.. i can see her being a fun child to have :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: she is gonna keep you on your toes thats for sure

Fothers and crystaltips haven't been on yet... so maybe they've popped... they were comparing contraction times yesterday.. :)

Squiglet said:
Fothers and crystaltips haven't been on yet... so maybe they've popped... they were comparing contraction times yesterday.. :)

ooooh and no sign of Pilkers either :D

I'm still here... nothing happening. just had a lie in, feeling a bit sick today. OH was sick during the night too

oooo exiting :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I'm going to go clean the bathrooms and possibly the entire house.. been feeling sick though.. but not in the illness sort of way... :(

Started having contractions again and kinda want to make them turn into something good.. but then I'm not holding out any hope.. :roll:

SQUIG when you get the contractions you try everything from walking to cleaning etc so this time just relax and do nothing, see if that does anything :rotfl:

moomoo192 said:
SQUIG when you get the contractions you try everything from walking to cleaning etc so this time just relax and do nothing, see if that does anything :rotfl:

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: GAH... they stopped too.. Now I've got too highly bleached, sparkling clean bathrooms to obsess over and scream at anyone who even thinks of making them dirty....

I tried doing nothing on Saturday and they stopped... I've tried everything to keep em going :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: but I am going for a walk later... although I am on the verge of quiting, curling up under my duvet and refusing to come out until my waters break... I've stopped answering my phone too.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back