May be starting??!

fothers

Reaction score
I have just had an hour or so of really sharp cervix pains and tightenings and went up to the loo and just had a massive show

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Please let this be the start of something :pray:

You lucky thing :cheer: :cheer:

You'll be well on your way within 48 hours I guarantee it :D

Still got mild lower abdomen cramps and backache and just had the runs (sorry if tmi). Cramps are feeling worse since then. I've also been getting sharp twinges in the cervix :)

Please send some show vibes my way :pray:

ooo i hope so!!

how many days over are u now?

OMG!!! I really hope it is :D I'll keep everything crossed for you, good luck hun! :cheer:

OOOOh we might be birth buddies Chrystaltips :pray:

Oooo sounds promising... thats how my labour started with Tia.. :)

I've just had a couple of painful contractions and I have to describe them as painful because it was kinda like being on fire rather than uncomfortable.. but I'm not being optimistic about it being the real thing :roll: I'm pretty sure it will die down by this evening :)

Maybe we can have a mass popping session over the next couple of days :rotfl:

Kimbo- I am 3d overdue now- feels like MUCH longer though......

whoo hoo!!!!!!!!!! i really hope this is it for you both!!!

I had sharp pains down in my cervix yesterday but they went off... got a slight bit of backache now but nothing else. Going out for my tea to take my mind off it :lol:

god its so exciting atm all these ppl due :D

Ive got such bad backache, when I cough my whole body rattles and feels like I got no spine.

Think we might go out for a curry tonight to keep me busy for a couple of hours....

Well I was hoping my long walk would have done something... but now all the pains died away again like I knew it would :roll:

I've been and had a chinese and am absolutely stuffed. Still getting some sharp twinges and a lot of BH but nothing more exciting.

:wall: :wall: :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back