Help!! Does this sound like bh?

kezza1985

Reaction score
Ok so im 36 weeks along now and had no twinges or tightenings at all until now so need ur help.

I've just had 10 mins of real agony across the underneath of my bump and round my lower back. Couldn't stay still at all and got a bit shaky and sweaty. The pain was like a crampy/period pain but was constant and very intense.

This happened to me on Friday night aswell but have felt nothing after the pain subsides both times.... Do u think this is bh or do bh not last for as long??

Any Advice would b great. Xox

I get braxton hicks. Or at least what I assume are braxton hicks? Lol

I wouldn't describe them as really painful hun, and I doubt if it was constant for 10 mins it would be a braxton hicks episode as they disappear after a minute or so.

Mine feel like my bump goes really tight, it kind of builds up in intensity. It feels exactly how I'd expect a contracting muscle to feel like. It disappears after about 30 seconds to a minute.

C I thought that bh would b shorter and also that I'd have tightenings at the same time but the pain I had was just really random and very painful. Wondering if I should b worried?? I'm fine now though... Until next time?? X

I'm 39 weeks and I have had this a few times it's very painful and goes through to my back its quite low down under bump I put it down to my LO's head engaging as I got it in between Mw appointments and he wasn't engaged at one appointment but was well down at the next. I found that bouncing on the ball helped the pain quite a lot. It's not been very pleasant this last few weeks I'm feeling very crampy sore and fed up... Not long now though.

Hopefully that's what it is then... Not very pleasant at all lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back