could it be this month...

not sure whether its my mind playing tricks again BUT after i ate at lunch time i felt really sick and my stomach was hurting, felt a little bloated and i never feel bloated!! anyway, all day my stomach has kind of felt 'hard' in a way! and if i press it i feel sick!!! :think: :think: :think:

fingers crossed for you Miss Gobby... :pray: and you too manda :pray:

dunno if i should be saying this but since Sunday i have had ALOT of wind :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

well, thats also a symptom apparently.... i hope noones standing down wind of you lol :rotfl:
i still only have the funny taste in my mouth and the odd twinge but nothing drastic.... earliest i can test is saturday.... i think i'll wait though.... :wave:

rachie i have a real good feeling about you this time though hun - and the funny taste in you mouth, well it cant be many things can it apart from a PG symptom?! i have my fingers and toes xrossed for you chick!!! :hug:

also, i am SOOOO hungry today, been chewing on my WW (Weight Watchers) chewies but i cant stop feeling like i havent ate for days!!! :think:

Ooo there's loads of promising signs for you lot on this thread.

Really good luck to all of you. Don't have any symptoms myself :lol:

Good luck and baby dust!!

thanks Becs - i am soooo hoping it is my month, i do feel weird in myself too, im seriously hoping i get my BFP this month, but not holding out too much as i get so excited and then it all ends up with a BFN!!!

looking good for Rachie tho :) :hug:

good look too Becs :hug:

thanks.... i'm trying not to get too excited its the only symptom i have - no aching bbs, nauseau nothing......

heres hoping for both of us.... its about time there were some more BFPs on here

:pray:

xxx

im wth all you girls ive been feeling very very run down this week even though ive hardly done a things boobs feel full although not sore and seemed to have gotten backache yest aswell
let all hope we all get bfp this month how great would that be
manda x

yeah lets hope so - also forgot to mention that for past few days i have been gtting a hell of a lot of discgarge (sorry TMI :oops: )

roll on BFP's :clap: :pray:

(im gonna be so embarrased if it turns out im not PG) :oops:

lol aint we all hun my bloke will prob cry as hes more desperate then me to have a baby and is convinced its our time this month
its looking good for all of us trying though
manda x

ooooh lets hope so Manda - i havent told DF this month becuae last month i got so excited and when AF came he was soooo upset!!!

what symptoms you got hun??

mine, all together, are....

feeling bloated - espec after a meal.
lots of discharge (sorry :oops: )
stomach feels a little hard and feel sick if i press it
getting dull pains
LOTS of wind :oops:
VERY hungry (only had my dinner one hr ago!)
:think: :think: :think:

all we can do is wait unfortunately!!! its a real bummer aint it... damn tha 2ww.... they shoudl invent a test that tells you straight away if you have conceived....... save all the wondering :rotfl:

in fact mmmm i wonder it that could make me my millions!

ur symtoms look great hun ive got
wind lol same as you
backpains
feeling very very tired after doign sod all
eating loads more having dinner at 5 and again at 9!!
feeling cold and cant warm up?
bad dreams
restless legs at night
manda x

lol....you never know rachie - but dont forget to split the millions will you? :cheer: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back