Could cheri22 be right?...*UPDATE #2 Sat*

Update in the morning hon I can't wait to find out xxx

Hi A&J
Firstly some of these :hug: :hug: :hug:

Remember it aint over till its over - until she shows up, there is still a chance :pray:

xxxx

awww darling :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: HUGE hugs, but it aint over till the witch shows up as you well know!! thinking of ya hun xxxx

skairdykat said:
I'm sorry hun :hug: :hug:
When are you due AF?

I have no idea when AF due that is the annoying part, I am on cd65 but my last cycle was 40 days the one before was 167 days the one before was 72days so as you can tell my cycles are all over :wall: :wall:

I know that it is not over because that is what I tell everyone on here when they are in my situation, but I can not build my hopes up to have a big fall like last time!! :hug: :hug:

Thanks for the hugs :hug: :hug:

Aww sweetie, I hope they were right and you have just tested ealy :pray: ing for you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

A&J said:
skairdykat said:
I'm sorry hun :hug: :hug:
When are you due AF?

I have no idea when AF due that is the annoying part, I am on cd65 but my last cycle was 40 days the one before was 167 days the one before was 72days so as you can tell my cycles are all over :wall: :wall:

I know that it is not over because that is what I tell everyone on here when they are in my situation, but I can not build my hopes up to have a big fall like last time!! :hug: :hug:

Thanks for the hugs :hug: :hug:

I know what you mean about building your hopes up! I feel the same! (this is coming from the nutter that tested at 9dpo and is now thoroughly depressed lol)

Id rather just try and convince myself that im not PG just so its not such a horrible fall down....

Thinking of you, I hope its not too late :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back