New to PF.... Ned a fora to get frustrations out! Cold that be here?

Herts78

Reaction score
Hello Lovlies,

I am brand new on here - have used a Danish page so far. But as I am a Citizen in UK - I thought it is about time to try a UK pregnancy fora... So here I am :dance:

Brief about me:

33, home maker, with my 2 year old daughter who is born 11 weeks premature and who suffers from a mild degree of Cerebral Palsy.
My Husband and I have now agreed on trying for baby2 - a decission that have been put on hold for a while as both of us had to be sure that it was what we wanted...

AND it is!!!

Now we have tried since new year, with "help" from CB fertility monitor, as My cycles seems a bit all over the place....

I am not known for the greatest of patience - and the 2weeks waiting for either AF or Positive test is unbearable for me....
I always end up testing a zillion times from around 10dpo until few hours before AF enters the building.... Frustrating!!
This time it is a bit different as I actually is due AF today - but nothing have happend AT ALL :shock:
I have tested (obviously!) both today and yesterday (and teh day before)....All days with results that are "strange..."..
Very faint lines - that can only be seen if you know what to look after....

Though today I did a Superdrug Digi test, where you put a cartridge in the reader ... Teh machine said NOT PREGNANT but i could easily see the second line on the tester.... :roll:
HOW very annoying....

Oh welll... Will see tomorrow.... and the day after and the day after.. Or AF will arrive first - as always!

Oh more info about me:

I'm due to go under surgery in ST. Thomas in London on 25th April for a Transabdominal Cerclage - have anyone tried that?
This is too prevent the future baby to come too early, as I really would appreciate to have a full pregnancy - or just close to full...

Ohhh - this went very long... Ever so sorry...

I will keep you posted (probably way too much, but Hey ho - that keeps me sane and occupied )

Bye for now ladies :wave:

Hello and welcome to the forum. Glad to hear you have a lovely daughter regardless of her cerebal palsy.

Good luck on the operation side and TTC. What if you are pregnant now regarding the operation??

x

3beloved:

As the proffessor at St. Thomas said if I fell pregnant they just needed to know about it, as they do make these operations on Pregnant women as well... So not a big disaster if that is the case.

I hope so much the Stork comes in our direction soon.
With our daughter if was in first shot, and not at all planned....

But assume whe things are planned - noting really happens when it have to ;-)

Thank you for your answer x

Hey!! Welcome to the forum!

I'm quite new here too but the girls are all lovely and have been so helpful to me already!

Fingers x'd you get your bfp!! :dust: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back