Could cheri22 be right?...*UPDATE #2 Sat*

You deserve this more than anybody hon. you can have all my babydust this month xxxx

You can have all of my babydust too hun, really hope this is it for you :pray: :pray: :pray: :hug: :hug: :hug:

aww thanks, my bfp's were really light at first i bet they get darker over time :cheer: :cheer: mabe worth trying a different brand too it might be darker on there as evay cheapies can show really faint lines till the hormones are quite alot

Anna23 said:
aww thanks, my bfp's were really light at first i bet they get darker over time :cheer: :cheer: mabe worth trying a different brand too it might be darker on there as evay cheapies can show really faint lines till the hormones are quite alot

I really hope they do go darker :pray:

I managed to stick in a couple of tescos tests in the basket online tonight without DH seeing :shhh: so I will be able to test with them Saturday morning as they will be getting delivered Friday night. I have got a superdrugs own test but I am not sure how sensitive it is as it says no where on the packet :roll:

Thanks again ladies :hug: :hug:

OMG.... How exciting...... I hope its a BFP :pray: My lines were very faint to start with, but for some reaon my second morning urine got a stronger line than my first??? I did 1st test at 6am BFN and another at 8am BFP confirmed by a digi the following day. Its worth a try :rotfl:

Good luck xxx

LittleLambe said:
OMG.... How exciting...... I hope its a BFP :pray: My lines were very faint to start with, but for some reaon my second morning urine got a stronger line than my first??? I did 1st test at 6am BFN and another at 8am BFP confirmed by a digi the following day. Its worth a try :rotfl:

Good luck xxx

:think: I might have to take a couple of tests to work now..... 1 for every hour :rotfl: :rotfl:

I can't wait until Saturday!!!! :rotfl: I logged in first thing to see if you'd tested again x

ejjie said:
I can't wait until Saturday!!!! :rotfl: I logged in first thing to see if you'd tested again x

Aww bless you. Are you feeling better today?

Sorry that I have not replied earlier but I don't have internet at work and forgot my mobile :doh: so could not even use mobile internet. I have tested just now and there is still a really really really really faint line DH says that I am going mad as he can not see it :roll: but he could not see the lines to start off with last time. My Tesco tests are coming tomorrow night so I will test with one on Sat morning......and maybe 1 tomorrow night :shhh: :lol: I am still 'trying' not to get excited because if I am not then I will be gutted.

Thanks for the good luck again Anna and everyone else :hug: :hug:

A&J said:
ejjie said:

Sorry that I have not replied earlier but I don't have internet at work and forgot my mobile :doh: so could not even use mobile internet. I have tested just now and there is still a really really really really faint line DH says that I am going mad as he can not see it :roll: but he could not see the lines to start off with last time. My Tesco tests are coming tomorrow night so I will test with one on Sat morning......and maybe 1 tomorrow night :shhh: :lol: I am still 'trying' not to get excited because if I am not then I will be gutted.

Thanks for the good luck again Anna and everyone else :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: ive been thinking about you POAS all day :lol: :hug: :hug: :hug:

A&J said:
ejjie said:

:

Yes much better thanks, a little bit of a dip that's all... Feel like a drama queen now!!!

Keep updating us on this thread I'm logging in every morning before work just to check!

ejjie said:
A&J said:
ejjie said:

:

Yes much better thanks, a little bit of a dip that's all... Feel like a drama queen now!!!

Keep updating us on this thread I'm logging in every morning before work just to check!

ditto....i keep lookin for an update :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

ejjie said:

Glad you are feeling better :hug:

Just to warn you so that you don't have to rush online in the morning I will not be testing in the morning as I don't have many sticks left but as soon as tescos has delivered (between 7pm &9pm :wink: ) I will be poas :)....just to keep you lot happy :rotfl:

Mrs Brightside thanks for thinking of me poas all day :rotfl:

A&J said:
Just to warn you so that you don't have to rush online in the morning I will not be testing in the morning as I don't have many sticks left

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Tomorrow night it is then... Friday night spent logged in PF waiting for you to POAS!!!

TTC has sent me mental :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

TTC sent me mental ages ago! and if you ask my DH he would say that I was mental before TTC :rotfl:

A&J hurry up and test i'm not going to be here tomorrow so i won't know PLEASE test lol i wanna know before tomorrow :lol:

You have got too test tonight otherwise, poor Anna is going to have to run out of church on her wedding day tommorrw just to see your result :rotfl:
I have got everything crossed for you (I can even cross my legs now!) Good luck and I'm throwing every speck of Babydust I can find in your direction :hug:

Maybe it's because it was fmu hun.
Fingers crossed for you hun :hug: :hug:

awww darling im staying hopefully for you till you use FMU as mine were really faint as well darling xxx :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back