could I be prehnant???

roxylaila

Reaction score
Hi jus joined on here today I already have a 3 year old daughter and have been trying for the last month to have a baby I am due on my period in a week I'm so impaitent though lol amd want to no when's the earliest I can find out my partner and I are havin sex twice a day but obviously there is a chance I couldn't be

Thanks

Hi,

You should be able to test this week if you are due very soon.

Do you have any symptoms?

Lee-Ann

Thanks for ur comment hun no not really I mean I'm quite tires I could sleep for ages if I could and I have no motive at the moment but I supose that could be anything really

I am the same although I do have some symptoms too but these could be PMT related.

TBH, sex twice a day is fun but if you are a normal 28 day cycle you are less likely to get pregnant now but if you have been trying for a month then there is the chance that you are.

I would give it a couple of days and then test x

Yeah my periods are very regular I don't wanna get my hopes up u no and I hate waiting lol

I know the feeling.

I lost my baby about 6 1/2 weeks ago (3rd mc) and I have been trying ever since to get pg so this wait is killing me.

I have my fingers crossed for you :) x

Aww I'm so sorry to hear that hun can't imagine how that must of been for u I also have mine crossed for you x jus one othere quest I'm not very good with knowing when I'm more likely to get pregnant etc I no with my first I got pregnant straight away so do you not think the same thing would happen again??

if u have a gd test like a frer or a superdrug then possible from dpo 10 which is 4 days to ur period, gd luck xx

As far as I am aware, it is different each time but I know I am very fertile person so can get pregnant easily (keeping it is a different matter) but I would say, keep a look out for other symptoms such as dizziness, cramping, painful boobs etc and also take a test very soon.

If you get a BFN but you still think you are then try again after a couple of days as the hormones may not be high enough xx

Thanku so much for the advice I think I'm due on on monday so when do you think will be best also ill be gettin a clear blue digital test I think x

I would maybe say, test Thursday of Friday and see what it says.

Clearblue are the best ones, I think!! They are very sensitive.

Good luck hon x

use the clear blue digi to back up another test that looks possitive this is wat most of us do on here,i got my bfp dpo9 5 days before my af but it was only visible in real life wen i took a pici ppl could not see it and it just got darker and darker as the days went by i did my digi day before af, i think i implanted early and had high hcg in my body cos i had sickness even before my bfp, best of luck xx

I am also having nausea and feel strange!! I am weeing a lot more too and always hungry, I could eat for England. I am going to test tomorrow morning with Clearblue and see what it says, I so want it to be a BFP but I am not holding my breath as I think I could imagining symptoms that aren't actually there.

What do you think? x

tbh the clearblue normal ones have a bad reputation for faulse possitives a lot of ladies on here got + on them and - on other brands turned out they went preg but if u have another make test to bk it up then yer go for it best of luck x

Ye I agree with you hun I to am constantly hungry and wee all the time but I am drinkin more water than usual so it cud jus b that and hunger cud b bordam?? Wen r u due on? And ye I also think we cud jus b feeling how we feel because we no in the bak of our minds that we cud b pregnant I do hope u r though xx

It is the digital one which actually tells you PG or not PG!!

I am hoping that I am seeing symptoms that aren't actually there because I want it so badly :-( x

Sorry for late reply I thought I had replyd (bluddy phone lol) I have been weein a lot to but I'm drinkin more than usual and am hungry all the time but mayb because we have the thought that we mite b pregnant in the bak of our minds we are thinkin these r symptoms I do hope u r pregnant hun x

Sorry my phones playin up I did reply lol ye I want it to hun I keep feelin dizzy all of a sudden do u?? X

Dont buy a blue dye test, whatever you do. Buy either a frer, a digi or some other pink dye test x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back