could i be....

legally_sara

Reaction score
hi
i was on the same pill for 2 years one with no breaks and never had a period whilst on it. i stopped taking it 2 weeks ago on saturday and i have still not had a period. (i stopped taking it last year when i was ill and had my period straight away) since i have stopped taking it i have had sex could i be pregnant or is it just wishful thinking?:oooo:xxx

Hi Sarah,

Sorry I don't know but hope someone who's had a similar experience can shed some light. You may have ovulated and caught but if you period doesn't come in another two weeks maybe test or see your GP. Good luck! xx

Hi i was on the pill until recently. I never used to have the breaks and once i stopped taling the pill, it took about 4 days for a light bleed. That lasted a few days, then i had a pretty normal 32 day cycle before having a proper period.
Only my 2nd month trying so waiting for my period to start around fri.
Sorry i cant be specific with ur case, ive read that usually u can go a couple of months without any type of bleeding when u stop taking the pill. I google everything so see if theres anything on the internet, usually loads of forums with similar questions/ answers xxx

hey thanks for replying! i have no idea whats going on its really strange being preg would be great but it seems too good to be true to happen that quick! im worried the pill has had an affect on me as it was one they i dont have a break on. i think thats more likely!
thanks again
xx

I came off the pill two months ago. Had a 7 day bleed one week later, then had a 34 day cycle. Now waiting for AF to show as I'm now on day 41. Got a BFN on test so it definitely looks like it's the coming off the pill that is messing with my cycles. They do say if can take several months for them to return to normal x

hi
i was on the same pill for 2 years one with no breaks and never had a period whilst on it. i stopped taking it 2 weeks ago on saturday and i have still not had a period. (i stopped taking it last year when i was ill and had my period straight away) since i have stopped taking it i have had sex could i be pregnant or is it just wishful thinking?:oooo:xxx

It would be unlikely hun - although of course anything is possible.

I came off the pill in Mid feb, had a period end of March and got pregnant straight away after that.

If you were taking the pill correctly then I would say it is unlikely but if you came off just as you were ovulating who knows?

Maybe take a test just to be sure?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back