Could I be...?

bubbles2232

Reaction score
Hey,

I'm new here and I really hope nobody minds me posting this question as my partner and I are not actually trying to conceive...

We both really want to have children, but it was ideally something for the future as right now he is out of work due to some health problems, we are getting married in the summer and I am hopefully starting a new job/career prospect in September, so we REALLY cannot afford a baby. I came off the pill in March 2010 as the hormones really didn't agree with me, but we have been really good at using condoms since then.

This month though, somehow, we managed to forget to use one. My AF's (other than the first month after I came off the pill) have been 29-31 days every month, and our "whoopsie" was on day 7 of my cycle, so we didn't really worry about it too much as I worked out that I wouldn't ovulate until at the earliest day 15.

BUT... I am now about to go onto day 36 of my cycle tomorrow and there is still no AF to be seen. On day 31 I started having some cramps as if AF was going to appear, and I even had one tiny bit of spotting on the toilet paper on that day, but nothing other than that.

I had ridiculously huge amounts of white/thick/sticky CM until about day 31/32 this month, which is very unusual for me, but this seems to have pretty much stopped now. I have also been very tired this month but I have been working obscure shifts so until now I had put it down to that. But as you can imagine my mind has now gone to overdrive!

I know that I need to take a test but I really wanted to pick your brains a bit first, so that I can sort of prepare myself for what the outcome may be. Anybody think there is a chance that I might be pregnant or is my body just playing tricks on me? I really hope you all don't mind me asking, I just know that you are experts in this sort of thing!

Any advice would be appreciated,
Thank you!

xx

That's pretty much exactly what happened for me and.... 19 weeks pregnant.... You may not be pregnant, but if I were in your shoes I'd just do the test to make sure :) x

i supose you could be? id have to test!!
sorry i couldnt be more help!! :love: x

Thank you both for your help... :)

I will do a test, I'm just going to wait until tomorrow morning to do one. Even though I'm already late, I don't think I'd trust a BFN at this time of night anyway so it would be a wasted test!

I just never for a second thought that my other half's little swimmers could survive for 8 days!!

xx

Let us know what happens :) hope you get the result you want xx

Hey,

I just wanted to let you know that I have taken a test this morning and it was a BFN...

Seeing as this at least my 5th day late and it was my FMU I am going to try and trust that reading! I don't think I'll feel entirely sure until AF arrives as I've never been late before, but at least waiting and seeing will be a bit easier now.

Thanks for all of your help!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back