Could I be....?

Samiya

Reaction score
Hi everyone
Myself and my partner recently decided to start trying for a baby. I stopped taking the pill middle of septemeber and have been on and off it for almost 4 years now so we were expecting it to take some time. My last first day of period was 9th october. I have been checking a fertility map to see when I am likely to get preganant and unfortunately because my partner was away last month for work we didn't manage to try on the set time and te day we did was the day after ovulation so had no hopes of becoming pregnant yet. Here's why I'm confused. My period was due 6th November and on the day I got cramp as I always do but no period. I had cramping on off the next day as well but still no period and then by the evening my nipples were really sore. A symptom I've never had before with my period. Today in the morning I had cramping but then nothing and my nipples have been so sore to the point I've had to wear no bra!!! So I took a test admittedly from the pound shop and it was negative. But still no period. Do you think it's just because I've come of my pill recently so my cyle is a bit messed up?? I'm so anxious to know!!

erm i cant help re the coming off the pill part but maybe wait a few days then try a first responce there highly rated on here so id try one of those if u havent come on , it could judt be the pill but u never know :) good luck

You could be right - coming off the pill may have affected your cycle. I would wait a few more days and see what happens, or perhaps go to the doctor as they can do a blood test to determine whether you are or not. :)

All the best. x

Hi..

I have come off the pill recently took. My cycles have been really messed up and I am hoping this is my first month of being 'normal'.

I spent a whole weekend away being convinced I was pregnant as I too had very sore nipples and cramping! I remember my friend saying she knew she was pregnant when she had sore nipples. I was so confident that I was convinced the 'Not Pregnant' being displayed on the CBD was wrong, so much so I bought another one, same again!!

Thinking back to the time now, I think it was a symptom of Ovualtion.

Everyone is different though, so lets hope it means you are going to get a BFP :) xx

Guess it's just a waiting game. I'm so impatient lol!! Still no period today though so fingers crossed xx

Thank you oneday. Yeah I'm trying to not get my hopes up too much as I was expecting it to take a while til I fell pregnant but first sign and first bit of hope that I am and it's all I can think about!! Xx

i think were all the same hun.... first sign n then im like oooooo im pregnant sometimes i even rub my tummy :'(

Wait a bit longer... the fact that you are worrying about it could be affecting whats happening down below! Stress is a factor in missed periods, but fingers crossed it's good news for you! x

4 days late now.... Gonna try another hpt tomorrow morning I think :) x

BFN again this morning :( AF is now one week late. I just want it to come now so I can start sorting out my cycle!!

if it's any help...i came off the pill exactly the same time as you and my cycles were exactly 27 days the first one and then 26 days the second one.....i'm expecting a very long this one just to confuse matters!!! so maybe you are having a long one this time.....hopefully it is cos you're gonna get your bfp though xx fx x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back