cot bed, crib or moses basket

Yeah it is such a shame.

What colour did you go with? I like the grey, white and I even like the dark wood one.

Theyr all nice but theyr my faves.

xxxx

We went for white! All our furniture is white and our nursery colour scheme is yellow and grey so white seemed the best option. I adore the grey version though and very nearly went for that one!

Aw nice. Yeah they all loom for fresh looking dont they? Esp the white.

Ill be looking back to see if you loved using it. Im actually gonna start putting money away this month for big things. Main things I need next time are a pram, snuzpod and cot. The rest I have thankfully.

xxxx

This is what I picked up today blueclass xx

783b6844ef7d5d8224676a78977a92ba.jpg

I seen them on pramworld or something. Theyr nice too Kanga.

xxx

That is really nice and great value. My friend said she will sell me fer next to me crib I'm still waiting on a price and I want to make sure she has all the instructions to it. I will then need to buy a new mattress and need to check the price of that. It may be better to buy a bran new one. Xx

We're going to go with the snuzpod, really like the grey one. They're sold out on Amazon at mo, not looking to buy yet but hope it comes back on soon x

Yeah the grey is quite popular. I see why though.

Shame theyr out of stock, Id be a jinx if I bought mine now :lol:

xxxx

I went fir moses basket, but luke hated it so bought a space saver cot thst new baby will go into from birth and use moses basket downstairs. I don't like ci-sleepers ad they make me feel uncomfortable how open they are, but it's personal preference.

We're going to go with the snuzpod, really like the grey one. They're sold out on Amazon at mo, not looking to buy yet but hope it comes back on soon x

Have a lot at usual retailers, tons of them have huge money off deals atm for January sales!

Have a lot at usual retailers, tons of them have huge money off deals atm for January sales!

Thanks! Still unsure if I'm going to buy anything yet until at least 12 week scan. Sales are hard to resist though! X

I'm thinking of using the cot bed with one of its sides off and pushed against our bed if its safe to do so and buy the gadget that attaches to baby 'Snuza Go Baby Movement Monitor' for peace of mind.... any thoughts ladies?

Id perhaps build the cot and check that the rest is secure despite missing a side. I say that because when we moved and reassembled Jacksons I had lost a nut from one side at the bottom and tried it with one side off and it was shakey.

I have seen some do it though, so some may be sturdier and differently built.

We used the sensor mat and monitors with video but next time Ill get the clip. It does sound good. We got rid of our mat and monitors but they worked well for me too. Still have the cam.

xxxx

We're building our crib either tmz or Thursday to check everything is there, it'll be going next to my side of the bed , hoping it'll make the transfer from crib to cot bed more comfortable for little one xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back