What are you all using - crib/moses basket/cot?

We don't have that problem yet. No other children running round apart from a house rabbit lol. xx

From what you have all said it sounds like you can really do whatever then :) might even keep the cot in the garage for now and just use the crib in bedroom and have moses basket in the livingroom.. ahh there's too much choice, why can't they just have a bed like us :lol: xxx

we have got a moses basket and a cot, plan is to use the moses basket at first in our room at night and then take it downstairs in the day and then when we and him are ready lol he will go into his cot :)

What moses baskets have you's got? Anyone recommed anything? :) xxx

We got this one..

phpThumb.php

They do them in argos and come with a stand for £40 which I thought was good :)

I saw a gorgeous wicker one in a little baby shop nearby but it was £90 and that was without the stand so I had to tell myself no cause baby won't be in it long!! lol

xxx

Last edited:
Awww i love that!! and if it comes with the stand thats really good too :). Good price aswell! xx

Just wanted to say thanks again rachey - i'm getting this moses basket with the stand! :) will be picking it up tomorrow! xxx

Just wanted to say thanks again rachey - i'm getting this moses basket with the stand! :) will be picking it up tomorrow! xxx

Aww no problem hun, that's great :)

At first I thought it looked really bare but once you have the sheet on, a few blankets etc and the little quilt it looks nice :) I put my Mums friends baby in it to see :rofl::roll:

Aww no problem hun, that's great :)

At first I thought it looked really bare but once you have the sheet on, a few blankets etc and the little quilt it looks nice :) I put my Mums friends baby in it to see :rofl::roll:

Haha! :) aww thats good, i'm so excited about getting it! I looked at other ones and it seems this is the best priced but also good quality too. Seeing as baba won't be in it as long as long as she'll be in her cot, i think this will be good :). Will keep her snug too instead of her going straight into the cot xxx

ive got the made with love one from mamas and papas, but we got it at the baby show and got a good deal on it with the nice stand for free too (mind you we were buying our pram and car seat at the same time lol)

ive got the made with love one from mamas and papas, but we got it at the baby show and got a good deal on it with the nice stand for free too (mind you we were buying our pram and car seat at the same time lol)

aww i saw that one, it's gorgeous :) x

awww that's sweet midnight :) i find pink girly stuff so cute cause all i've looked at is blues lol!

i think everyone should post their cribs/moses baskets/cots :D i love seeing them

xxx

I have a classic winnie the pooh moses basket, and its the same one I had codie in when she was born (I saved it) and a cot bed which wud be his next step x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back