Consistently weird OPK results! *RESOLVED*

flopsybunny

Reaction score
I had a surge on my OPKs last wednesday and thursday CD14 and CD15, these were accompanied my mild cramping so I guess that was OV and got some BD in ;) Anyway, after this surge, my tests faded for 3 days in a row so I stopped doing them. The line was really faint.

On Tuesday night I decided to POAS with and OPK. I was just curious as I had my 21 day bloods coming up, and I got a positive OPK again! I have got positive OPKs every day since including today! What is going on??

Just to clarify, my OPK says that a positive reading is the test line being of the same colour or darker than the test line. Which these have been. This morning's test was the same colour as the control line probably slightly darker.

My other symptoms are loads of cm, sorry tmi, and really really sore boobs. They hurt when I walk! And little cramps in my back.

I'm not sure how many DPO I am because I don't know what is going on with these OPKs, I presume, going by the very dark OPK last Thursday that I am about 7 or 8 DPO. I did a pregnancy test and got :bfn:

Any advice? Has anyone experianced this and got :bfp:?

Sorry for the long post!

xx

Last edited:
Ok hun best of luck to you were due 2 days apart so lets hope for :af: xx

To have so many positive OPK's is a good sign hun, you probably wont get a result on a pregnancy test yet as it is to early but this is sounding very good... when are you due AF ?

It sounds promising flopsy having the positive opk's twice in a month and the other symptoms! Fingers are crossed for u x

I'm due on the 7th Oct going by my presumed OV. I promised myself I wasn't going to symptom spot this month but...:whistle: here I am!!

Thanks for all your comments girls. I just wish I could find out. I am scared of doing anymore HPTs.

xx

Just to update, last night when I went to the loo, i had brownish discharge (sorry, TMI!!) and this morning no coloured discharge and had another strong positive OPK. If that was implantation bleeding, when would I get a positive HPT?

xx

Attachments

• cd24 001.jpg
    cd24 001.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Sounds very promising hun, fingers crossed for you x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! I wish I knew what was going on and could stop with the guessing.

xx

hi flopsy - i think this def sounds very promising. last month i poas (opk) after Ov and i had a positive for about 2 or 3 days and then it disappeared. i think if you are still getting them this sounds good!! xx

That OPK is positive...this must be all confusing for you...:hugs:

Something is going on with your body!

Have you taken a test today? good luck xxx

No, Just bought 4 First Response tests though...fingers crossed!! Got :bfn: on tesco own test yesterday night.

I have taken a photo of the sequence I will upload later, you can see the first surge then you can see them getting fainter and gradually getting darker....my body is being strange.:roll:

xx

I know how to feel!!!!!! :):):):):)

OPKs DO work as HPTs...:bfp:

Thanks everyone!!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members