opk question

Topsy

Reaction score
HI Girls,

On Saturday I got what I thought was my positive opk, the test line was almost as dark as the control line, I've never had a line darker or the same as control line but I had been ovulating. I test 3-4 times a day and my surge would only ever last a few hours then go back to barely there lines. The line was dark all day saturday then I tested on the sunday morning with FMU and the test line was quite abit darker than control and kept getting darker throughout the day. I have ran out of opks now but does anyone know does it make a difference how long your surge is? I read somewhere that it can mean your releasing more than one egg.

Thanks girls

Xx

Hey amy

The cycle that I got my BFP I actually had a surge for more than 2 days with the line going darker.

I would just BD all the way through it so that you dont miss that egg ;) xxxx

Thanks russell, I will try tonight although I had a colscopy done last week feeling fine but haven't managed to bd yet. Hope your well :)xx

Im well thanks.

Ouch. Exit only area.

Sometimes it can be so easy to just say oh I cant be bothered lol, thats why I did SMEP xxx

It was a biopsy on my cervix, all my friends thought the same thing (that's a colonscopy not sure how to spell it).there's no way I'd let anything enter there ha ha. Both me and my OH have a very high sex drive so we normally bed everyday just about, we've only managed a few times this cycle with everything that's been going on. Just going to think positive and try not to go crazy in my tww.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back