CONFUSED & FREAKED OUT!! -ive opks & CBFM but spotting, EWCM & ov pain???

ceebee

Reaction score
Hi girls - am desperate for advice as I'm going mad here. I'll try and sum it up as shortly as possible:

I'm on CD10. Last 2 months I've been doing OPKs and got +ives CD10/11. This month am doing OPKs and also just started with CBFM, but CBFM shows low fertility and done loads of one step opks, but all -ive - not even a hint of a 2nd line.

Anyway, i'd kind of come to terms with the fact that I might be ov'ing late this cycle as my cycles are irregular, when I went to the loo just now and saw a fair amount of spotting and also what I can only think is EWCM, which I have never seen before! Also, I am having what seem to be ov pains too, so am completely confused. Am I ov'ing or not? Is it possible for both opks and CBFM to be completely wrong???!!! So freaked out as don't have a clue what's going on, so any suggestion would be great...

Hope this makes sense and that you're having a better start to 2012 than me!! xx :wall2:

UPDATE: Just thought I'd let you know that High Fertility appeared today so feeling much happier :) Thanks for your kind words and I'm really gonna try and CHILL about ttc a bit more...!! xx

Last edited:
Hi hun im not really sure wot advice to give except to possibly bd just incase...i mean the ewcm is a good sign isnt it so if i wrru id bd today to make sure but keep doin opks and cbfm until u get a pos then bd then too. Sorry cant b more help xxxx

Thanks Bellarina - was thinking the same thing, but don't want to lower DH's sperm count too much in case it's not ov.... Every other day should be ok right?? Oh why is nothing straight forward!! xx

Im sorry to hear your having a tough time hun, but i did find sum info on the internet that sumtimes you can get spotting when your near ov, im sure it wont b long before you get a positive. I bd every other day n im hoping thats enough.

Michelle. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back