CBFM question re 'high fertility'

ceebee

Reaction score
Hi :)

This is my 3rd cycle of using CBFM and I just want to check something with you CBFM users:

First cycle I got 2 highs and then my peak.
2nd cycle I got 3 highs starting on cd8 and then my peak

Now on my 3rd cycle I used my first stick today, cd6 and to my surprise got High fertility. The last few months I've ov'd on cd12/13, so I'm suprised to get high fertility now... I'm thinking that I may get 5 highs before I get my peak...?? It's just hard to know when to start bd-ing... Also, did an opk this morning and there wasn't even a faint 2nd line, so am thinking ov is a while away yet...

I am curious to how many highs people get before their peak especially after you've been using it for at least a couple of months, as CBFM is supposed to get to know your body....

Hope this makes sense - would appreciate hearing about your expereinces with 'highs' on CBFM

Hi ceebee, this is only my 2nd month but just wanted to share...lol

I got 2 peaks on cd9&10 followed by one high on cd11 in cycle 1. This cycle iv had a high reading every day since cd8, im now cd14 with no peak? Very confusing!

Oh that does sound confusing honey - I can only think you must be ov-ing later this month... Do you normally have regular cycles? Do you check any other signs of ov? xx

My cycles are very regular 27/28 days. I had ewcm earlier in the week
And have done a good bit of bd-ing. Cd8,9,11 and 13 so I'll just have to see if I get a peak tomorrow?

Hey hun when I used mine in december for first time I got 4 highs and then two peaks, I bd on everyother high day and then both peak and managed to get a bfp.

U will more than likely got more highs this month, they say it takes a few goes to learn ur body. If ur doin opks along side it and u wana save the spermies just bd from when u got pos one of those

Still no peak for me, am cd15 today and have got highs inc today since cd9 will have to just hope iv caught it! Or I haven't ov'd?

I didn't get my first peak til cd19 it was a looooonnnnggg month lol, maybe ur ov late this month, it is quite common hun.
But I'm sure if u have already ov and had plenty of bd u will be fine :)

Thanks. I'm
Just worried if I ov late as my cycle is 27/28 days? Have been bd-ing every other day since cd8 so will just keep at it!! Lol xx

The month i got my BFP, 32 day cycle - i got HIGH's CD15,16 & 17 and PEAK on CD18 & 19 then it went to LOW's again.

CD6 does sound very early especially since its your 3rd month of using it? Are you defo testing within your "window"?

Hope you get your BFP soon xxx

Thanks spinney girl - I think it's because I have a short cycle that it's so early? It's possible I might be oving early I guess?? When you say testing within your window, what do you mean exactly? I'm testing in the morning when CBFM asks for a stick...?? That's all I can do isn't it? Thanks :) xx

Thanks spinney girl - I think it's because I have a short cycle that it's so early? It's possible I might be oving early I guess?? When you say testing within your window, what do you mean exactly? I'm testing in the morning when CBFM asks for a stick...?? That's all I can do isn't it? Thanks :) xx

I think Spinney girl means are you testing at the same time each morn, dont you have a window of 2 hours either way of when you set cd1, something like that...

Well, I often get up in the night, wee in a jar (usually after 4 am, so within my testing time too!) and go back to bed, then test in the morning with the stick, but it's within my testing window - set it at 7am, so it's 3 hours befor eor after i believe.... Hope i'm doing it ok....?!! xx

Yep that sounds right to me...wow 4am... when you get your bfp your gonna be up peeing all night haha xx

lol - it's only usually once a night I get up to wee - hopefully it won't be much mroe than that! Thanks for your help :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back