How long have you had fertility signs before you ov?

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by ceebee, Feb 22, 2012.

1. ceebee

ceebee Well-Known Member

Hi girls

My body is being a right bugger as I've had EWCM for about 3 days now and I'm pretty sure my cervix is now soft, high and open (new to checking), but no sign of ov!

I've been getting 'high' readings on CBFM for 7 days now (last 2 months, I only had 3 highs max before peak) and negative opks (although there's a faint line) so wondering how long people have experienced fertility signs before they actually ov....

Thanks xxx

#1 ceebee, Feb 22, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2012
  2. KMG

KMG Well-Known Member

Hi sorry your body is playing silly buggers!

I have very few signs just a bit (and I mean a small amount) of ewcm the day ans if really lucky two days before ov!

Hope you get your peak soon

xx

3. vid_81

vid_81 Well-Known Member

Sorry hun cant help much here... I hardly have any signs too. Infact my EWCM dries up completely around OV (maybe thats a sign??)!!
    Do you usually get a dip in your temp before OV? If so, probably you can look out for that. xx

4. CARNAT22

CARNAT22 Well-Known Member

Sweetie,

Last month the Dr told me CD10 that I was showing signs of getting ready to Ov (she basically said go home and have sex :shock:) yet I didn't get my +OPK until CD15

I was also getting lots of CM quite early this cycle....

I would't worry too much.

xxxxxxx