CM question...

Samsgirl

Reaction score
Hello ladies....

I hear you all going on about cm and ewcm etc....I don't have much at all, at any time of the month. I did notice I felt a bit more 'moist' when we BD'd around ovulation!! sorry tmi...lol

Do you think it's because I am still just new off the pill, came off it in September, and so my body and all it's natural functions are not quite up to speed yet...?

Maybe I just don't produce lots....hmmm....plenty of lying on my back with bum in the air after BD for me then!! ha ha oh the joys! :shock:

xx

apparently the more fluid you drink the more cm ya can get x x

well i know i don't drink enough....my OH is always telling me off......

I better drink more me thinks....will go and get a pint of squash now!! xx

i dont drink alot either lol and have recently been told off for not drinking by the doctor coz i was dehydrated :( so i need to drink more too !!!!!!!!!!!

yeah....always have yellow wee...lol...tmi!!!!

right, we both need to drink more then....xx

yeah tooo right we do im sure we will feel better in ourselves too

yeah tooo right we do im sure we will feel better in ourselves too

just drank a pint of squash....my OH is so proud...amazed he noticed with all the call of duty black ops playing going on!!!! lol x:wall2:

Ohh I didn't know that I don't get much cm either and I barely drink a glass of water a day .... Guess I should drink more to and not just tea!!

Ohh I didn't know that I don't get much cm either and I barely drink a glass of water a day .... Guess I should drink more to and not just tea!!

yes.....join our drinking club...get a pint of squash down ya! :whistle:

I will end up peeing for England though ha ha still all for a good cause

iv just drank pint of water too whooooo
sometimes i can go days without drinking...... its bad my OH always ells me off for it tht can also be a cause for headaches ya know not enough fluid
heres to drinking.....and not the alcahol type(spelling naff argh !!!)
i already started peeing for england lol

Last edited:
iv just drank pint of water too whooooo
sometimes i can go days without drinking...... its bad my OH always ells me off for it tht can also be a cause for headaches ya know not enough fluid
heres to drinking.....and not the alcahol type(spelling naff argh !!!)
i already started peeing for england lol

GO FOR DAYS!!!!!! God, I'm not that bad....right I;m going to tell you off now!!! That's not good....promise me you will drink at least 2 pints of water a day from now on...? :lol: xx

lol i promise i will certainly try
i just forget to drink honesly sometimes i forget when i last had a drink!!!!!
no wonder i always have headache!!!
it is bad but lately iv been drinking lots :) maybe too much tea but still lots of water too
well lots to me lol

I do keep a look out; MissJ knows LOADS about CM, she is a real pro!
I can tell the sticky stuff from the creamy stuff and can tell the creamy from the EW - I just don't always know if the EW is EW or left over semen...ick!
I do try to drink quite a bit, tea, coffee, water anything really! x

i can tel the diff but then i get muddled up as to when it shud all happen!!!
i thought the creamy stuff was b4 ov then the EW while OV
but then is creamy after again too
aarrrggghhh :(

Yeah, it's meant to go:
Sticky, creamy, wet then egg white... but I don't know if this is always the same for everyone...?! x

ahhhhh thankyou :)
we should make some sort of rhyme up to remember this lol
by the time i get to EW though i dont know if its EW or OH's stuff :blush:

Cervix's and cm its just confusing!!!! And ladies u must drink more, being dehydrated can increase chance of mc

Me too! The real deal EW is supposed to be green light of OV in next 48 hours but I have had little smidges of it over the last 5 days so WHO KNOWS?
x

yeah i know its never good, how did ur tapclass go mrsmc??
oh well get BD then lol ur body better than any opk hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back