Closed - old IVF thread

Well Scotch we could easily have seven BFPs by September, that'll show 'em ;)

Well I'm up for making that happen :dance:Here's hoping :dust:

Hi ladies. I'm just waiting on AF then will start injecting on day 3. I took provera last week and on day 5 after stopping now, hurry up witch!!! We definitely do need to bump up our bfp count!! Xxx

Hope she shows up really soon so you can get those injections started

How long was that again vicky?

Ohhhhhh did you not catch that ... 13 days!!! :rofl::bum::rofl::bum:

13 days hey, bet you know it in hours & minutes too ;):dance:

Hey ladies don't tease Vicky...

...you'll only encourage her :shock:

You think I am bad now ..... just you wait until I have been given a treatment start date, you will all end up leaving PF :twisted:

Well, it's certainly another reason to keep on trying to conceive naturally and being able to escape to Tri 1 early :lol:

Last edited:
Vicky I remember being like that, after our appointment in!arch cause we couldn't start till June because our weddi and honeymoon we actually spent half the 3 weeks while we were away counting down the days till we were getting home and getting started.

Well, it's certainly another reason to keep on trying to conceive naturally and being able to escape to Tri 1 early :lol:

:rofl::clap:

I'm back...

hypnotoad.gif

hypnotoad from futurama - it's what PorkPie says he thinks of every time I say hypnotherapy

Well back to the subject in hand, lol, I am having a crisis!!
Everyother time I've taken provera to get AF she's taken 6 days after stopping to arrive, but guess what today is, yep day 6 and she's not here and have no signs of her either!!
If she doesn't come tomorrow or Sat we're going to have to postpone our cycle till start of August as my fertility unit has both consultants on leave at same time end of July, and my cycle might take a while, aghhh!! Trying not to stress but it's not working!!

Urgh, how annoying for you El :wall2:

How long we're you on it for and what dosage? Was the same the last times?

I doubt it's a proven technique, but lots of orgasms do seem to have brought on my AF on a few occasions.

I do get a bit horny, I assume because of increased blood flow or something so maybe it's about to start anyway, but when i have tried it it does seem to cause it.

I figure maybe lots of contractions in the area tip it over the edge :)

Maybe 2 or 3 should do it, hopefully xx

Last edited:
Yeah I have used orgasms in the past to bring on AF, however I made hubby give me 2 last night and nothing!!
Any other tips?! I've already scheduled him in for one in the morning lol!
I was on 10mg twice a day for 5 days and yeah it was the same as the other times. Google informs me it can take up to 2 weeks- but that's not good enough for me haha!!
Did you start dr today scotch? Xxx

Praise the lord- she's here!! First injection Sunday eek xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back