• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Closed - old IVF thread

Vikkixx

Nasal spray, buserellin, (twice in the morning, twice at night for two weeks) stopped my cycle, prevented me from coming on my period so that the injections could do their job.

In essence the nasal spray stops your cycle and the injections kick it into gear again producing the release of lots of eggs as apposed to just one in an average cycle. Quite clever and marvelous acutally!

Ohhh I feel left out I wanna be jabbing and snifffing .... pfffft I hate waiting!!!!

Awwww kerrieanne Emily is gorgeous can't believe she is 4 months already. I have already told hubby that once we pop out our first we will start on number two quickly after (theres some PMA for yah lol)

What does the nasal spray do ??

The nasal spray basicually shuts your body down, like putting you into a menopause so that the hospital control everything. You start it on day 21 of your cycle and continue with it till egg collection.

Hi all! Been out of the loop as my dad was down all weekend :)
Tinkabel -- oooo just one week till injections - who'd of thought we'd all be looking forward to jabbing ourselves with needles!?!:shock:

AF swooped in on me this weekend -- 11 days earlier than expected!? I tried my luck and called the clinic to see if they had earlier appointments but no joy. So microgynon for me for a whole month till hopefully injections start 18th July.

Given everyone's various protocols, where are we all on official test days?

I think ours will be around the 20th August. xx

I'm hoping this next week Harry's up because I feel like I've been on just the nasal spray forever. I know, I already inject everyday as am diabetic but I never thought I'd be sitting here wishing the time to come to add yet another injection to my daily medication routine :roll:

I've worked out that Egg collection could be around 4th July so not too sure where that would put OTD, maybe 18th?

Ohhh I feel left out I wanna be jabbing and snifffing .... pfffft I hate waiting!!!!

It will come round quickly and you'll soon be like me, fed up of just nasal spray and wanting to get on injections.
Do you know if your clinic has a waiting list after your appointment? I remember when we had our first appointment to discuss the IVF cycle and they said we could start from the next cycle (back in March) we had to hold off due to holiday/wedding and it felt forever till we could start in June but it came round so quickly.

Ohhh Rea you'll have you keep note of any micrgynon symptoms for me :)

Are you on 30s?

My Belgium clinic prescribed me 50s but they don't do them in the UK so I've got a smuggler to bring them across the channel for me this weekend lol

Ohhh Rea you'll have you keep note of any micrgynon symptoms for me :)

Are you on 30s?

My Belgium clinic prescribed me 50s but they don't do them in the UK so I've got a smuggler to bring them across the channel for me this weekend lol

So far so good Lou :D -- but I am only on day 4 so doesn't say much yet!?
Yep, they're 30s. I'll keep ya posted :)

I've worked out that Egg collection could be around 4th July so not too sure where that would put OTD, maybe 18th?

Excitin! :) sounds about right I think - they've told us two weeks after egg collection and if we're positive (!!!) 3 weeks later I'll have a 7 week scan. Everything crossed for you hun :) Less than a month that is Tink untill the big pee stick!

Close now girls! Bring on the babies!! :love:

Loving the smuggling Lou!! :shakehead:

Good luck to everyone! :)

xx

:D didn't realise you'd branched out into smuggling Lou ;)

I'm not smuggling anything! He is... ;)

What is the pimp of the smuggling racket called? I'm that :)

Don't worry Princess, not an illegal substance! :whistle: And im assured the coke he's packing is on prescription too :oooo:

It's funny really. Hubby has a friend he plays with on his shooting games who lives in Belgium and also needed IVF who went to the same clinic we're going to and they're having a meet up this weekend lol

I was worried about not using the prescription they typically use and he was kind enough to claim my prescription for me and bring it over :) Problem solved :good:

I'm not smuggling anything! He is... ;)

What is the pimp of the smuggling racket called? I'm that :)

Don't worry Princess, not an illegal substance! :whistle: And im assured the coke he's packing is on prescription too :oooo: :

:D I'm not sure there's an official name for it lol

Good luck for tomorrow Scotch :)

Here you go again! Got everything crossed, even my legs! ;)

The clomid thread is getting away from us - we need to catch up with them! Can't wait to see the number of bfps increasing in the title like theirs is :)

:dust: Wishing you lots & lots of luck for this cycle Scotch :dust: will be keeping everything crossed for you.

Well Scotch we could easily have seven BFPs by September, that'll show 'em ;)

Hi ladies. I'm just waiting on AF then will start injecting on day 3. I took provera last week and on day 5 after stopping now, hurry up witch!!! We definitely do need to bump up our bfp count!! Xxx

Well hopefully after my my first appointment at the IVF centre in 13 days (thought I would squeeze that in there lol) :whistle: I will know when our treatment will start and fingers crossed I will be a September girl to!!!

Blondy good luck with your jabs xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back