Clomid girlies thread

Nightmare sugar. When is your appointment or are you just waiting to move up a dose first? I think if I were you I would give it until the end of the week then go to the GP and induce a bleed so you can crack on.

IMG_0814.jpg

Got my positive opk!!!
BD CD9, 11,12,13 and will tomorrow.
Hardly any cm this cycle 😔

Yey! Good news on the positive opk, I've not had much cm either but I've been using pre seed to help. Good luck!

Hi ladies I took 150mg clomid this month. We have just started TTC our second child, our LO was conceived using letrozole but I had tried clomid before (only ovulated at 150mg dose so docs tried letrozole as that's a high dose). I had one round of clomid left and one round of letrozole left so we thought we would try the clomid first, then the letrozole and then go back to the GP who has agreed to prescribe letrozole again.

I've totally forgotten when to do ovulation tests, when to BD etc, it was such a big part of my life for so long I don't know how I could forget!!

Think I'm cycle day 15 or 16?? See, don't even know that!x

Hi ladies I took 150mg clomid this month. We have just started TTC our second child, our LO was conceived using letrozole but I had tried clomid before (only ovulated at 150mg dose so docs tried letrozole as that's a high dose). I had one round of clomid left and one round of letrozole left so we thought we would try the clomid first, then the letrozole and then go back to the GP who has agreed to prescribe letrozole again.

I've totally forgotten when to do ovulation tests, when to BD etc, it was such a big part of my life for so long I don't know how I could forget!!

Think I'm cycle day 15 or 16?? See, don't even know that!x

Have you started already?
When do you usually ovulate and how long are your cycles ?

I'm on my second month, I usually ovulate CD13. I started opks on cd 10
I BD on cd 9,11,12,13 and 14
I'm a 28 day cycle

Yey! Good news on the positive opk, I've not had much cm either but I've been using pre seed to help. Good luck!

How you doing ?

I'm 5 dpo today.
I have had a sore throats, either bunged I or runny nose past 2 days.
Last night I got very irritable, weepy and tired. Everything on top of me :-(
Got day 21 bloods next Tuesday. They are due Sunday but their closed, and can't fit me in Monday :-(

Have you started already?

When do you usually ovulate and how long are your cycles ?

I'm on my second month, I usually ovulate CD13. I started opks on cd 10

I BD on cd 9,11,12,13 and 14

I'm a 28 day cycle[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'm on CD 18 and usually ovulate on day 15/16 and get a period on day 30-34 I think I from memory of last time...I don't get natural periods. Pretty sure something happened on CD 16 as I had a lot of twinges, we only BD on CD15!! Too out of practise!

Do any of you lovely ladies know if clomid can make af show up late even if you are not pregnant?

Something weird is going on!

It shouldn't affect your LP and your ovulation should be 'fairly' consistent. I ovd between CD18 and CD24 on clomid and AF came 14-15 days later each time.

If you aren't pregnant and didn't ovulate late it is possible it didn't work on this occasion and your body is trying to figure out what to do. I hope you just ovd a bit later on with a lovely juicy egg and you are pregnant but not testing positive yet. Fingers crossed!

It shouldn't affect your LP and your ovulation should be 'fairly' consistent. I ovd between CD18 and CD24 on clomid and AF came 14-15 days later each time.

If you aren't pregnant and didn't ovulate late it is possible it didn't work on this occasion and your body is trying to figure out what to do. I hope you just ovd a bit later on with a lovely juicy egg and you are pregnant but not testing positive yet. Fingers crossed!

Thanks!

I'm hoping a BFP could still be on its way. I usually have fairly regular periods, even without ovulating, so it is a bit weird that its not shown up yet. I tested a few days ago and BFN.

I'm going to try to hold off til Friday, if AF hasn't shown by then, it will be my longest cycle ever and I will test.

My progesterone was 49, yay! I've ovulated again this month! 3 days til AF xx

Thanks!

I'm hoping a BFP could still be on its way. I usually have fairly regular periods, even without ovulating, so it is a bit weird that its not shown up yet. I tested a few days ago and BFN.

I'm going to try to hold off til Friday, if AF hasn't shown by then, it will be my longest cycle ever and I will test.

Any news for you ? Xx

About to start my 3rd cycle of clomid tonight
Third time lucky ? .... I hope so

3 dpo and horrible dreams.
This cycle had been the worst. Hot flushes are bad!

Interesting reading on here, I learned a lot :)

Feel slightly out of place amongst all you ladies lol.. I'm the one that has pushed for appointments to get things started, I'm the one that spends hours looking stuff up online etc.

My partner is due to start clomid 50mg after the progesterone takes affect, what I'm wondering is have those of you with irregular cycles found clomid will make your cycles regular? Before medication they could be 6 or more months apart (PCOS)

I hope you all get BFP's! I've known friends talk about trying TTC for a while without success and thought nothing of it but now I've experienced it I know what it is like and how truly hard it can be!

Last edited:
Hey ladies, Im on my first month of clomid! Im on it to bring o forward as i was o'ing around cd25-30 When i o'd previously Id get hella sore boobs! Like if I walked so fast or stood up too fast It would make me moan in pain. On cycles when I know I didnt O I wouldnt have sore boobs.
This cycle im not getting any sore boobs at all, but temping is showing me im gearing up to O,
So do you think its just the clomid that is regulating everything? Did you find you had different symptoms ? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back