Clomid and things

sarah1

Reaction score
Hi girls,

Started my clomid tablets yesterday (first cycle) and I'm booked in for first tracking scan next week. I don't feel very hopeful about it, not sure why. Read too many statistics I think!

Doing ok-ish with the tablets so far apart from I have a headache and hot/cold flushes.

Hope everyone is ok xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Hun,

I really don't think you need to worry at all, it's not like you don't OV on your own, I think Clomid will just boost your natural cycle.

Think positive, I have a good feeling for you! :)

xx

Hiya Sarah,

I agree with Maybe :)

You ovulating on your own is a good indication that the clomid will do it's thing :hug:

Yep! Im with maybe and LouiseB.
Keep thinking positive!! Positive attracts poaitive

xxx

I think it sounds promising for you hun, just relax :)

Hot flushes are a killer tho, ive taken my tablets at 6pm so im not such a mess at work :)

When should this cycle end? xxx

Thanks girls, I think I'm just a bit overwhelmed at the mo, I never thought we'd end up like this.

Chaz - Its more the cold shivery moments I don't like! weirdly I have the headaches later in the day even if I take tablets in the morning. My cycles are long ish so could be 35 days or longer, although last cycle was only about 32 which I was v happy about. Am only on day 4!!! must distract self.... Hope you're ok xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back