Follicle tracking scan on Monday, agh!!

blondy13

Reaction score
Hi girls,

I have my follicle tracking scan on Monday to see if the increased dose of clomid has worked. This will be CD12 and I am bricking it. It's hard to get the right balance between being positive but then not getting my hopes up too much. Hubby is coming with me as it wasn't very nice getting bad news on my own last time.

I had more hot flushes when taking the clomid, but other than that I feel no different to last time. We have BD'd on day 7 and day 10 so far, so fingers crossed!

Can you all send some positive ovulation vibes my way please!!

Thanks xxx

Oh god tell me about it hun! I've actually blocked all my pregnant friends updates and I've been so much happier since doing it! There was one girl, just a girl I worked with a few years ago not a close friend or anything. Well she updated like 8+ times a day - no joke - and everything was pregnancy related. Oh that film was so sad, most be preg hormones etc! Eh no non-pregnant people cry at films too! You don't have a monopoly on being emotional! Sorry kinda ranting now, just know how you feel! X

Oops sorry blondy I seem to have posted in the wrong thread! Doh! Haha! Stupid phone!

Anyway, sending you massive positive vibes, hope all goes ok! Good luck xxxx

Thanks!! Will update tomorrow, my scan is at 3.45 so will obviously be thinking about it ALL day at work!

I hope it is good news at the scan hunny xx

Loads of good vibes coming your way .. grow eggys grow!!

:egg::dust::egg::dust::egg::dust:

Bad news I'm afraid, nothing happening. My lining is thin at 3mm and no follicles bigger than 10mm. So another failure. I think dr wants to try me on letrozole next as he thinks I am clomid resistant :( feeling very deflated really x

oh hun,
so sorry to hear that, dont give up yet, you will get there. xxxxx

Sorry to hear that. At least you have given the clomid a go. Try and feel positive about the new medication. I have heard that clomid is one of many medications they can try. I know you feel deflated so try and get a good night sleep and wake up tomorrow knowing there is something else you can try. I always feel better when I try something new as it gives me fresh hope. Chin up and hugs xxxxxxxxxxx

Oh Blondy, Its so disheartening isnt it! I know exactly how you feel! We are in the same boat as each other but a few weeks apart! Hopefully letrozole will work for us both. Interesting that you have also to go to that as well without the trying the increased dose of 150mg. Did they say no to that. My biggest follicle was 11mm on the 100mg. Its now 13 so growing slowly. Hopefully the letrozole makes it grow to 17.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back