Hot flushes!

Chazabell

Reaction score
Ahhh im so happy im on Clomid....but soooo frustrated by the hot flushes. They are so intense i end up sweating :oooo:

People have started to question why im having hot flushes too, as ive not told many people we are TTC.

I've been very good since getting Clomid tho. Only had 2 ciders at a house party on Sunday, and have done lots of walking and drank lots of water. Im off work too so im not stressed, my mind is relaxed :) and weve been :bd: more than usual (In the morning's)

Aghhhhh EXCITED xxx

Ahh hopefully you'll get a nice BFP and you won't have to have it again! :)

xx

I'm not looking forwrd to these at all .

Hope its not too long ! x

Kirstymichelle - i thought people were overexaggerating, and it wouldnt kick in straight away....but they do :shock: they are bloody awful!!! xx

They are awful arent they :censored:

The good news is that they should only last about a week or so, mine usually kick in about a week after I finish my clomid.

It will all be worth it in the end when you have your bubba xxxx

I had my last tablet on Sunday and they have eased. Im so glad to hear they dont last all month :) xx

I think it's crazy that you're finally being treated Chaz, it's been such a long journy for you to get this far! :)

I had a few hot flushes on my drugs - loose thin layers and regular cool showers was the only thing for it ;)

Louise i was in complete shock when she said she's starting me on Clomid, i cried. I'd have been happy with a scan just to check all is ok! But after 20 months im not going to argue! Lol xx

Aww, it must have been such a huge relief to you to finally be moving forward :hug:

I really hope it makes a difference and you get your BFP :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back