Checking the cervix

evie_smith

Reaction score
I know there was a thread on here a while back about "checking the cervix" omg I just had the shock of my life I've had a little bit of a bloody show for the last three previous days and then having another one today I thought well I wonder... Just a quick check maybe - I mean if my husband can stick his willy up there what's one very clean finger?? So ... Omg 2cm at least and I can feel the water sack bulging!!!! I'm like omg!!!! So scared and excited now I know you can be at least 4cm before you even go into labour but this has to be good right??

:rofl: thats soo cool!! yeah think your right, god i really am debating on having a poke to see what it feels like lol! keep an eye on it that way. TMI but my mum said when she went into labour with me she checked hers before going in to make sure she wasnt sent home. lol. x

Lol that's a good idea I did that with my son felt about 4 and the lady that examined me had mahooosive hands (mine r only tiny) and said I was 3 (frowns) lol so I was sent for a walk haha!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

haha i still cant get my head round the 4 fingers thing, like sticking all of them up there?!?!? does it hurt?? :rofl:

Lol I was too scared to do that I used two then seines them around when I did it with zander I was ever so sure it was 4 if not 5 lol but when the mw's at the hosp do it omg!!! Brought a tear to my eye at one point lol!!!

I seriously can't feel nout when I try it!! I use middle finger and it seems never ending and everythings soft!! Sound about right?

:rofl: this subject makes me laugh a lot with nerves!! i think LM its a dohnut thingy aparently. but omg i just dont want anyone sticking their hand up there if you know wt i mean!! its funny xx

Yer feels like a donut lol!!! Xx

Hahaa don't think I can feel a donut! Everythings just very squishy! Lol might get Tim to have a feel later and see if it feels any different! I'm rubbish at this stuff!

Maybe you just have a longer vagina? Or baby isn't ready yet? I've only got a tiny one (length wise mind you I'm on my third child haha so not so sure about girth) :rotfl: try your hubby men have longer fingers xxx

I checked mine earlier and it's definatly moved down but is still thick x it's really short and soft though x

Maybe you just have a longer vagina? Or baby isn't ready yet? I've only got a tiny one (length wise mind you I'm on my third child haha so not so sure about girth) :rotfl: try your hubby men have longer fingers xxx

Chaz i got a long vagina too then as i dont feel no ending of the tunnel!
and i dont understand.. if you are ment to feel the end.. how would you be able to have sex? he would only get half his wonka up there?
:shock:

Chaz i got a long vagina too then as i dont feel no ending of the tunnel!
and i dont understand.. if you are ment to feel the end.. how would you be able to have sex? he would only get half his wonka up there?
:shock:

:rofl: i actually cant get over this subject its so funny!

i just dont understand this whole cervix thing :rofl:
i give it another go in a min but i doubt i will feel anything else then my little tunnel :blush:

i definately prefer "twinkle" :rofl: tunnel is a good description too i guess lol x

my little special secret garden and if you look behind the bushes you find a tunnel and if you follow the tunnel you are suppose to come to an end "the doughnut" and if your lucky it will start open up to the magic cave and in that magic cave is the reward, NOA!! :love:

:rotfl: my hubby has girth but isn't gifted in the girth side if things :whistle: lol so he is only ickle we call it burt lol!! But he is very much gifted girth wise he fits me fully girth and width so I'm def not complaining if he had a big donga I would run lol my floob isn't big enough for that haha

demba isnt massivly massive but surley abit of a beast :love:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back