Checking the cervix

I go out for an hour and your all talking about girth's and magic tunnel's lol!! I feel like I got a bucket if I can't feel anything :(

Naw hunni I'm only like 3 inch long lol my mw told me both times when I'm giving birth I have a small vagina lol so I wouldn't worry and my hubby stretches it to 5 so I wouldn't worry your sex is prob just more comfortable than mine lol!!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got phil to check whebn I felt I was being fobbed off and he said that I was like 3 cms and that it was reallu really thin. 9annot bare the thought of doing it myself though. (He thought nakes me feel fuzzy xxxx

Lol!!

I can't wait to have this baby now but I bet I go two weeks over before I get to the contractions haha!! :rotfl:

:doh: i was ment to feel for my cervix in the shower but i forgott :doh:

Not sure in the shower is a great position need to be squating/ bending over or your cervix will be too high u will just feel soft stuff lol xxx

well i was gonna do it before shower, now i feel all nice n clean i dont wanna dig

I do it with one leg up on the side of the bath! I feel so dippy cos I don't have a clue!!

I do it sat on the toilet but it's a bother coz I anti bac the toilet first for ob reasons then antibacterial
My hands then rinse them through/off so no soap left on them before I can even do anything lol xx

hahaha i find it hard to reach as my arm have to go around my tummy before i get there!!

I have very long arms and mahoozive tummy hehe!!

I squat and reach round x

I also have quite a short vagina-bit longer than 3inch but it makes it easier for me to feel my cervix x

i have a long canal and have nearly pulled muscles trying to feel my cervix so have given up it is doubtfull it changed anyways

i still cant feel my bloody cervix! but last night when i had all that pain, one of the "walls" in my twink was quite firm and perhaps like a plum a bit but it was close to the entrence and i didnt feel no whole or anything. plus it wasnt the end of the tunnel atall?

Woot might be coming forward yay!!!! Xxxx

Sounds like it in prep for birth it comes forward hunni xxxx

Just felt cervix and i felt something woop!! It didn't feel like a donut but it felt alot harder in there abit like the tip of your nose! Is that good or bad Evie?!!!

Supposedly when you are uhm.aroused.. you cervix lifts up and back further into your body or something to accomodate his .. yeah. Lol

I had an internal at the hospital months back, and the nurse couldnt find my cervix! I had to direct her cause mine is really skewed off central Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back