Checking cervix...

stacey_lea86

Reaction score
I know this is a debatable subject, but have any of you checked your own cervix's? After googling some some symptoms I have all I got was responses of women checking their own.

Is this actually possible, what is the safest way to do so, what are you looking for, what should it feel like?

I don't want to self diagnose or anything. I am just very curious, should the need arise how would I approach it? I don't really fancy saying to my husband 'hey check my cervix :lol:'

I am definitely NOT going there, LOL! I don't have enough experience with cervixes to draw any pertinent conclusions.

:lol: It seems a bit scary doesn't it? All I have seem to have read is people checking or getting their partners too! Lovely :lol: xx

Lol... I have to admit to doing this!! all through pregnancy, but more so when I was ttc! ( I'm a nurse so can't help myself) It has remained high and closed all through pregnancy - it is currently too high/ posterior to reach - so not looking like baby's coming anytime soon.

During pregnancy it should be high,
closed and hard - like the end of your nose. Towards the end of pregnancy it softens, lowers and starts to open - no sign of this for me yet :(

It's giving me the heebees just thinking about it :shock:

I know this is a debatable subject, but have any of you checked your own cervix's? After googling some some symptoms I have all I got was responses of women checking their own.

Is this actually possible, what is the safest way to do so, what are you looking for, what should it feel like?

I don't want to self diagnose or anything. I am just very curious, should the need arise how would I approach it? I don't really fancy saying to my husband 'hey check my cervix :lol:'

your cervix is supposed to be high and hard.. b/c i lost mine in dec and they were gng to give me meds to soften my cervix to release da sak..my baby just absorbd bak in to my body..SO FOR EVERY1 ASKING WATS THE DEAL..MY DR SAID ITS SUPPOSED 2 B HIGH AND HARD IT ONLY SOFTENS TO RELEASE THE BABY

When i was in the late stages of pregnancy my cervix were very high and unreachable. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back